• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

new dicks sporting goods

sicheneder

Unfortunately Dick's is nothing like Galyans when it comes to fishing, hunting and camping. The selections in these areas are much smaller than what Galyans used to offer. Dicki's is more oriented to skateboarders, golfers, clothing etc. now.

Back to GM, Cabelas and the local guys.

I'm not a fan of Dick's either but with the new Cabelas opening up it won't matter anyway. They do have some things on clearance that are a good deal. I just picked up a MinnKota Co-Pilot for $129 at their Minnetonka store. I've never seen these anywhere else for less than $159. So if anyone is looking for a Co-Pilot they still have about five left at the Minnetonka store.

The co-pilot is not a complete trolling motor. It is the wireless acessory for Minnkota powerdrive or autopilot motors that allows you to steer it from a tiny remote control device. You can find it under accesories on Minnkota's HSOforum.

It works on most MinnKotas. It depends on the connection type of your current control unit. My girlfriend bought me one for X-mas because the sales guy said in works on almost all, but it turns out, not on mine. I gotta like the way she thinks though.