• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

1983- 16' Lund Pike D, 1984- Johnson 60hp, side console steering, Minkota 44# trolling motor, FL-8 flasher, Sitex paper graph, livewell, 3 swivel seats, 3 batteries, 2- 6 gal. gas tanks, rod storage, 28# anchor w/100' rope, several lifejackets.

Boat has always been stored inside, complete carb. rebuild last year, lower unit rebuild last year. I've owned this boat since 1984, it's been a great boat but I went bigger last year. Price, $3000.00 or best offer.

Sorry I don't have any pictures available at this time, boat is currently in storage in WI.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll give you $60 bucks for it but thats all i've got for my first boat right now, i'll talk to you again in about 400 years when the interest pays me enough to buy the boat.

Okay, I've received alot of emails asking for pics, sorry but I don't have any available, the only pics I have are taken while fishing in the boat. And none of them are in a form that can be sent via email. I will however drive anyone that wants to inspect the boat, over to where it's store, so you can see it first hand. Sat. or Sun. would be the only days that I can get over there, unless we do it after work. I've answered all requests that have come via email, if anyone is interested, call or email and let's set up a time to look at the boat.

Thanks to all that have responded to the ad.

Ole

Ole, sounds like a decent boat. Iam in school and looking for a boat like this to have up here to fish in. Its just the size i want. Wondering what your lowest price would be for the boat? shoot me an offer and i will decide. thanks

Vexilar65,

I think the process works the other way, you shoot me a price and I'll see if I like it.

To everyone that has expressed an interest in pics; I found some pics that were taken in the boat while fishing, they probably aren't exactly what you would like to see but they do show different angles of the boat. A buddy of mine is going to scan them into his PC either tonight or tomorrow so I can forward them too anyone that's interested within a day or two.

Ole

Okay, I have pics and I've sent them to all that have requested. They aren't the greatest shots of the boat but you get an idea of what it looks like.

Thanks for your interest. If anyone want's to get ahold of me today (Sat.) call my cell ph. 651-238-1936

Ole