• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gander Mt. SALE Fargo ND

Ed Carlson

Gander Mountain in Fargo has the 8" StrikeMaster chipper on sale for under $200. Other StrikeMaster shaver models are also cut way down right now. While they last.

Some Clam shacks are also as low as $200.

The one-man trap is way under $200. (Way under!)

Otter Den's cut way down, sleds are on sale too.

All Nordics models are also on clearance.

One model of a UL basic sled type hut is $99.

Eastman pop-up no floor tents are also clearing out at $99.

Lots of $40 rod & reel ice combo's clearing out for under $20. Some very nice combo's too Eh!

Some "First Ice" $6 tip-up left too, while they last.

Several model LP heaters on sale as well.

Lots of non-advertised in store specials on insulated camo gear. BIG deals on insulated camo coveralls guys! Some models in waterproof camo. Cool stuff!

Gore-Tex Guide Gear rain wear is on sale too..think spring Eh.

Soon to be in more Aqua Vu Scouts! They sell so fast it is hard to find them guys. They should be in by the end of the week. $199.99 (Hope to have the replacment/spare batteries in for them very soon too.)

FYI

The 10 AV Scouts came in yesterday and there were 4-5 left as of last night. Going fast Eh!

There were 5 left of the Clam 5600's for $200.

Several 1-man Clam Trap's for under $150.

A few Otter Dens and sleds left too.

A couple Otter 2's and the display model left.

Nordic 4 man double sided flip shack on clearance.

A couple Frabill models also left, including the Cub.

LOTS of new stuff going on clearance daily, many new clearance grab bins with open water lures and tackle.

A much larger marine section is soon to be set in the Fargo store. Over twice the marine space and gear soon to be on the floor.

It will be hard to keep up with the new in-store deals in the days to come. There will be that many new items on clearance every day so stop in and snoop if you can.

Just in a few Aqua Vu Ice Pro systems $299 and a couple Scouts left as of yesterday for $199.

A couple of Clam Scouts ($299) and a few Clam 1-man units ($149).

All Otter sleds being clearanced out, the smale is only ($14). Great deals on what other Otter gear is left in stock.

Mr.Buddy heaters ($69).

Deals on spinning reels...check it out.

My personal Hot Pick for boots is the Rocky model with the built in one flip ice cleats..full leather uppers and very warm..Sweet Boots Eh. (SALE $49) they were $150!! Another Hot Pick is the Colombia boots on sale. Check out the WigWam wool socks too..and the SmartWool socks on sale.

Many insulated camo system outerwear items on sale and the 50% off blaze insulated hunting wear line.

If you have a few weak links in your cold weather wear system I can not see a better chance at getting new high quality outerwear this season.

Lots of new in store specials daily..too many to list.

I was just in there tonight. Thinking of picking up some rods for next year. I saw they had the Genz rods for $15!!! Also they had some nice St. Croix rods marked down as well. I just may have to head back there tomorrow to buy a few items, no better time to stock up for next year than now grin.gif

Shacks are getting kinda thin now at the Fargo GM folks.

As of last night they had 1 of the $99 basic shelter huts left in stock.

A few 1 man Clam Traps for $149.

A few Clam 2000's for $149.

A select few power ice augers left. My hot pic is the Strikemaster chipper in a 8" for $199.99.

One each of the electric StrikeMaster and the Jiffy Stealth. Might be room to dicker there, not sure? I would sure ask. wink.gif

Great clearance deals on some hand augers, Mora & StrikeMaters. (5" 6" 7" and 8" models.)

Ice combo's still on clearance along with a bunch of other nifty stuff. It pays to look around a bit.

NGK performance spark plugs are now avalable at the GM ATV shop for Strikemaster and Jiffy ice augers.

There were 1 or 2 ATV mounted ice huts yet in stock late last week, might be 1 left? They are a cool 1 man hit and run unit for the ATV ice ranger. They were in the ATV area if interested.

The Fargo GM got a few Nordic shacks in from another store.

The 2 side 4-man flip shack is $399 and the 2 Man flip is $299 with all the seats and hardwear included. There were 2 of each model left yesterday. Not likely to find any more units like these this season.

As of last night they had 2 (display units) of the $99 basic shelter huts in stock.

A few 1-man Clam Traps for $149.

A few Clam 2-man 2000's for $149.

One ATV ice shack left in the ATV area. These are neat units if I had an ATV I would use one for sure.

A select few power ice augurs left. My hot pic is still the Strikemaster chipper in a 8" for $199.99.

Many assorted clearance opportunities, be sure to check on cold weather gear. Sweet deals on boots too right now.

Expect unadvertised specials in store with the big boat show in town this weekend. wink.gif

Eh..for those guys whom seen the NightRanger tackle box system that I showcased at my last Gander Mountain Spring River Walleye seminar, and liked what you seen…Well…they are in. Plus..they are on sale right off the bat as a GM special!

Just to refresh you memory on the NightRanger box a bit. It is a Flambeau style hard shell 5-tray box (2-smale and 3 large trays) with a new "Kewl" twist.

The twist is the NightRanger has a built in LED lighting system that not only lights up the box and its contents but will also function as an area/work light in the boat or on shore. KEWL..EH!

I love this idea for a walleye and cat rigging box guys. I have a couple NightRanger’s in use now. They are nifty deals and even better very reasonable to buy right now.

Normally they go for $49..but now they are on sale for $29.

Definitely a my hot pic for a new portable interchangeable hard shell tackle tray system box for the angler whom likes to fish low-light situations.

marine_man…... yup ... I have been a part-time GM fishing department associate for a couple of months. I like the gig and the folks at GM are super to work with. I have a rotating schedule so it can be tough to predict when I am on or not.

Stop in the fishing department and say Howdy when you in Fargo. Just look for an old-fart with a “ED” name tag on...odds are darn good it will be me.

Those $2.99 Raps are in!

Deep divers, CD’s, shallow runners, and other assorted models and colors. Grab them while ya can! Lots in as of today but they will fly out of the bin fast.

A good selection on the new Glass Raps too. Be sure to look in the other bunk bins for other sweet deals on cranks too.

$10 off Guide Series reels and Combo's.

Hot deals on the new ABU 2-piece spinning combo's. Well worth a look.

A few new and cool discounts and programs start this week at GM. March 20th to April 3rd

The Cast Away For Kids rod and reel donation program.

Receive $10.00 off your rod/reel combo purchase of $60 or more when you turn in an old used rod/reel combo to be used for the CAFK program. cool.gif

Eagle Claw LAZER LINE Buy 2 get 1 FREE.. While they last. cool.gif

FIN-NOR rods...Buy one get the second free...while they last. cool.gif

Plano CDS Stowaway FREE with purchase of any $20 or more Plano box. cool.gif

Get this...FREE BAIT FRIDAYS! cool.gif

Yup you get a Free dozen minnows, worms, leeches with any minimum $10 fishing or marine purchase. (Some stores the available bait may vary. Every Friday through (my B-Day smile.gif) August 31, 2005.)

Watch for new Pro Staff seminars coming soon. Perry Good PWT champion will be appearing and doing a seminar in the Fargo GM. To check the dates for these Pro Staff events in you area check in on the GM site for seminar details.

Oh...just about forgot, be sure to check that mail box...special savings discount cards good from March 20th to April 3rd are on there way. cool.gif