• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Test avatar

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fishinphilth-

Shutterfly doesn't work with the new forum format. Hence, you're photos aren't showing up.

I would try Imageshack. It has been working great for me.

Otherwise, your first post had the right format but your host site isn't compatible anymore.

Hey Airjer I just noticed you caught a fish. Ha Great Avatar. Way to keep the trademarks off. Although its fairly obvious to see your preference. Ha. You are a graphics wizard. Mine its ad old picture I used to pull out on the kids when they said they needed new shoes or more clothes. Ha.

Can anyone else see my avatar? I have been trying to get this thing to work for a couple of days....I can see the avatar from my home computer but it seems everyone just sees the red X of death.....Is anyone seeing it? Thanks.

Cliffy what did you do to get rid of the red X? I had a picture I could see on my computer but not from other computers. I thought FM didn't like it and took it off but that wasn't it. Any help would be appreciated. I do use Firefox for my browser.

I used a different HSOforum...I was using shutterfly and then I swtiched to ofoto.com. Just uploaded my pic and took it from there...pretty easy once I figured it out. Good luck.