• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lantern sale @ Target

Bass_Bully

Just picked up a Coleman rechargeable twin bulb lantern at Target for 14.98, original price was 29.99, only a few left. It was the Target in Eagan off Cliff Rd. Has anyone used these at all? For only 15 bucks I'll give it a shot. No need for mantles or propane!!

Yes, it picks up about 6 channels. The one I have has the flouresent lamp on one end, a goose neck light on the other along with the tv screen. I get 4,5,9,11,29 and one or two others I don't watch. It is nice to be able to watch the Simpsons and the news on the ice. I also got a Eddie Bauer led flashlight for $4! That to is in the camping section. It's well worth $4.

LundDuckBoat, did you just get back from the big sand box? I was there for the G. Bush war part 1.

Yes I have been back a little over 2 weeks,, and have been doing nothing but fishing and looking at this darn sight.. does anybody know which stores have the TV.. the one in my hometown Hutchinson dosnt have these,, and I really want one

I believe the TV was $30 and I saw it at the Target in Vadnais Hights on 35E. Check online, they might have it there.

LundDuckBoat. Welcome home son, welcome home. If your ever in this neck of the woods and need a fishing partner (or a beer) let me know. That goes out to all of the guys and gals that have done their tour of duty.

LundDuckBoat, welcome back. I thank you for taking up that line in the sand. If you are ever in the Hooterville area look me up I will buy you a beer, that is unless you do not have your coin! I stood that line for 20 years in the USAF. Would gladly go back and stand watch anytime if they were to call. Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

LundDuckBoat and The_Duckslayer...thank you both for your service! You both are providing the security and freedom that allows us all to live wonderful lives in the greatest country on earth. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

If it's just the TV you're after, and you can get along with Black & White, go to the electronics section of Target, Wallyworld or even the big k and take a look at the 5.5" screen, 3-way, 12volt TVs'. Powered by a 12v car type battery, OR, self contained "C" cels, OR, 120v to 12v converter. They're available with or without AM/FM radio, that's about a $10.00 difference in price. I have found them for as low as $19.99.(without the radio)