• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New IceLeaders Video Icing Lake Trout

Pete Riola

I got a chance to not only watch the video this past weekend, but I also got to watch/listen to a seminar from Jason Van Ert and Pete Riola about fishing for Lake Trout through the ice. What a bonus!!

leftmarginpic.jpg

Jason Van Ert

You might recognize Jason from past videos. Jason is the guy who caught the monster muskie on the IceLeaders 2004 highlight reel and his picture adorns the Ice Leaders home page. Jason also has an extensive knowledege in ice fishing and he excels at locating and catching lake trout through the ice. Jason is on the Ice Leaders Pro Staff and has a knack for catching BIG fish!!

leftmarginpic02.jpg

Pete Riola

Pete Riola is also featured on the video and he is an extreme ice fisherman! As Pete would call it, he's an Ice Fishing Geek smile.gif Pete not only works hard at putting together the videos you see here on FM and Ice Leaders, but he is also the Ice Leaders Director and is the head of FishFever.com. Pete spends 12 months chasing trophy fish as has phenomenal success!!

Great video guys!!!

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

I couldn't get the video to work either.

I click on the link to start downloading and it says "done."

I might be mistaken but I thought Curt Quesnell from the LOW forum was doing the vocal parts of the Ice Leaders videos. He also is on air at a Thief River Falls radio station. (sorry Curt, can't remember what you are on the dial). I know KROX in Crookston is 1260am but I never got in the habit of listening to Prowler football.

Yep, Crookston Pirate alum here....class of '96!

Hanson, you're from Crookston? I'm a Prowler alum, did you play hockey?

Curt is the one doing the voice overs, he a great guy!

Here he is on the dial! North Country Outdoors radio on KKAQ 1460 AM and KKDQ 99.3 FM in Thief River Falls.

Matt- I did not play hockey.

Main sport was football, then wrestling, then golf. TRF had a guy by the name of Jason Hruby that drove me nuts. He played noseguard and I was center. Not fun. Brian Howe had a hip problem one year. Many others too that I can sort of remember.

What year were you??

I could name off a list of hockey guys that you'd probably know.

One of my better friends from TRF is Nick Swanson. Graduated 97 or 98.