• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Largemouth Bass!!!

What are you talking about? I'm confused. I think what you're seeing is the bass's lip/mouth (it kind of looks like a jigging spoon). I was using a size 10 Shrimpo, it's hooked in the fish's mouth smile.gif ...

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

At first sight it did look like a spoon... but I know Matt would never do that, he's an ethical good guy!! and when you look closer it's obvious that it's the fishes lip. That must have been fun to fight with! Did you think it was a Bass or a pike when you first set the hook?

We always have to call out the species within five seconds and declare what it is, and if you are wrong then your just a dingaling. tongue.gif

I've been wrong alot!!

I have heard that Shrimpos work good on panfish but i seem cant find them at Gander Mountain, even though i didnt ask, i looked online but didnt find it, if you could tell me where i could find it that would be great. AND nice fish up there guys! my biggest bass is just well under 20 inches. smile.gif I even caught 2 bass on 1 cast on a shad rap by the docks a 17 incher and a 13 incher, it was sweet, put a good fight, i was shocked!