• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Scoot

Is anyone else unable to identify an avatar using shutterfly? Although it seems to save the pics as .jpg files, it won't read them. Am I doing something wrong here? Dan Wood sent me another image host, but I've already got two different websites hosting images and I don't want to figure out a 3rd. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm new to this online photo/image stuff. but it seems to me that shutterfly allows you to upload, print, mail, and order prints but I don't think they do image hosting.

I had to upload my photos to Image Shack to make them viewable on the forums. Using Shutterfly may be possible but I had the same trouble and Image Shack makes it too easy.

Before the format change, shutterfly worked just fine for posting pictures. I assume it still works fine for that now. However, I haven't been able to make it work for my avatar.

Thanks for the help, fellers. I'll see what I can do...

Scoot, shutterfly does something funky with the photos that doesn't seem to jive with the avatar format. It adds that white border and re-sizes the image and doesn't give you a .jpg address..

If you want to send the photo I can get it in your profile for you until you get it figured out..

If your isp provides you with web space you may be able to use an ftp client to upload photos and share from there. I have frontier dsl and thats what i use it seems to work ok. It gives some pretty easy to follow instructions to follow on the faq section for support. I am unsure about other providers though