• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nudest Club BBQ?

Just now, leechlake said:

it must be a different Del then.  She said the guy was instrumental in keeping the hot tub a perfect 102.5 degrees with some device he brought with him so they shortened his suspension.

Hot tub?  Sounds good.  The ocean was 58 degrees which would cause major shrinkage.  

40 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

You actually checked the temp of the ocean??!

Actually it is posted on the lifeguard station, along with the tides and swimming/diving/surfing conditions....  San Diego has actual lifeguards on duty year around.   And they make a fair number of rescues.   

The surfers are all wearing wet suits for a reason.   The kids go in the water regardless.  

15 hours ago, leechlake said:

it must be a different Del then.  She said the guy was instrumental in keeping the hot tub a perfect 102.5 degrees with some device he brought with him so they shortened his suspension.

Them engineers are always inventing things.

#pudcollar/tankheater

7 hours ago, smurfy said:

reservations for a nudist colony......................he!! you clowns need a room at the goofy hospital.:P:grin: man I leave for 3 days and you guys go bonkers goofy!!!!!!!!!:P maybe the weather needs to change?????????????

Oh, go on strike or set up a secondary boycott or something and leave us alone.  

49 minutes ago, leechlake said:

atta boy Del- don't take nothing from those thugs!!!  I got yer back as long as your clothed!!!!

HIM... if your hopping on his back he's probably hoping your clothed :whistle::whistle:;). Smurf us union dudes need to stick together,  no thats not what I meant, gather up some picket signs and I'll bring some union babes that would love to wear nothing but a sign on the Boulevard as the them goofy dudes roast weenies around a campfire.:D

27 minutes ago, bobberineyes said:

HIM... if your hopping on his back he's probably hoping your clothed :whistle::whistle:;). Smurf us union dudes need to stick together,  no thats not what I meant, gather up some picket signs and I'll bring some union babes that would love to wear nothing but a sign on the Boulevard as the them goofy dudes roast weenies around a campfire.:D

I didn't know those chicks you picked up on Lake Street were unionized..