• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Parse Error

Just now, reinhard1 said:

Thanks Reb,  It happened to me yesterday and I thought it was just some goofy temporary deal.  good luck.

I didn't do anything, RH, but someone did!!!  Let's HOPE that foolishness is temporary!!!!!! Might need a new 3 prong rectumfier or something....:grin:  :lol:

I'd never bought parsnips in my life but tried to get some at the store today.  For some reason they were sold out.  Plenty of pickled beets left though.

6 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

I didn't do anything, 

sounds like what Smurfy says every day at the union "job".

I think in "Cheers" once Cliffy said Parsnips were an old member of the grass family :)

Dotch-  I told someone today that my mind works like Einstein at times and Rainman at other times.  Pretty accurate these days.  It's the Rainman times where everything is Free.

15 minutes ago, leechlake said:

I think in "Cheers" once Cliffy said Parsnips were an old member of the grass family :)

Dotch-  I told someone today that my mind works like Einstein at times and Rainman at other times.  Pretty accurate these days.  It's the Rainman times where everything is Free.

Are you an excellent driver?

4 minutes ago, smurfy said:

:angry::angry::P

ya know Smurfy every time I make fun of your union job I think of my union dad and have a hard time AND then my bitterness over you reminding me over and over and over about the walleye's in the landfill takes over and I submit. :)

It's all your fault (and my wife's)

2 hours ago, Dotch said:

Yes! Yet another little known fact. ;)

And I'll bet the "Parse error" was one of those Parsnips probably got caught in the cooling fan of the HSO 'puter, causing a PARSE (nip) error....probably Del fooling around with his soused up verde tool and that Rooster sauce.......while LL egged him on....:whistle: