• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eelpout fest 2016 cooking reports.

Boar

go get em boar.  You know theres no rules up there so you should keep the pout for the total tonnage award and beat out Floyd's Barber shop.

tip- crop your photos left and right just a smidge before you post and they should magically end up the right way.  I don't want to see you and a 14 pound pout sideways.

Cute little wallete you had there.  NICE Pout.  I have eaten lots of them.  Too bad noone leaves them on the ice anymore...  We used to drive around after the weekend and pick up the nicer looking ones.   Cut out the backstraps and the tail sections.   Looks like you are having a good time.  Good for you guys.  

So did you pull your fishhouse out with your new wheeler?  Would be fun to go next year if the ice is better so I can just drive anywhere on the lake.  

The last time I went there was hardly any snow so it was easy to drive around.  

Also very cool pic of that wallete on the camera.  You sir are the man!!!  :lol:

smurfy yu couldnt catch a walley even diging around a landfill for.LL'S fillets. 

hes my hight b2arry, and the ceiling is about 6'.and yu are.very a

observent my frei d. i need one of ur auto jiggers, and got.few.question about it to ask yu.