• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Good Morning!

yea, think it is a bit shocking he passed away. I liked some of his tunes but I wont be slobbering in a crying towel. it bothers me more that DB2 A GUY ON FORUMS FROM WARROAD PASSED!

besides prince didn't post on the cooking thread, hunt or fish so............. unless he is LL in disquise!!!!!!!!!!:P

Good morning! I got "mooned" last night on my way to the barn to feed the bottle lambs. The broken clouds allowed it to peek through and after midnight the full moon was super bright. Another .02" of rain last night. Chilly damp start to the day thus far, 43 for a low although the sun is starting to burn off the murkiness. Supposed to be sunny and 60 this afternoon. No office pest to contend with today either so that has to count for something. :D 

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade either concerning Prince. If you were a fan, I feel bad for you. His music was good although I never had it in my collection. He became popular at a time in my life when I was still trying to determine who I was and it just never struck a particular chord with me. Doesn't mean I didn't admire his talent or appreciate that someone might feel differently than I do about his music and the impact it had on them.  

Now we've dispensed with that, back to reality. See a call on my voice mail indicating I likely need to have blood draw next week and probably get on the schedule for a colonoscopy.That should make me good and crabby. I should probably go to the holistic healer instead, maybe ingest a little crampbark and couchgrass tea just to see what happens. ;) In the meantime, I plan on getting out some lamb chops, picking some rhubarb, having a few GT's and enjoying myself this weekend. :P 

22 minutes ago, Dotch said:

Good morning! I got "mooned" last night on my way to the barn to feed the bottle lambs. The broken clouds allowed it to peek through and after midnight the full moon was super bright. Another .02" of rain last night. Chilly damp start to the day thus far, 43 for a low although the sun is starting to burn off the murkiness. Supposed to be sunny and 60 this afternoon. No office pest to contend with today either so that has to count for something. :D 

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade either concerning Prince. If you were a fan, I feel bad for you. His music was good although I never had it in my collection. He became popular at a time in my life when I was still trying to determine who I was and it just never struck a particular chord with me. Doesn't mean I didn't admire his talent or appreciate that someone might feel differently than I do about his music and the impact it had on them.  

Now we've dispensed with that, back to reality. See a call on my voice mail indicating I likely need to have blood draw next week and probably get on the schedule for a colonoscopy.That should make me good and crabby. I should probably go to the holistic healer instead, maybe ingest a little crampbark and couchgrass tea just to see what happens. ;) In the meantime, I plan on getting out some lamb chops, picking some rhubarb, having a few GT's and enjoying myself this weekend. :P 

finding yourself?????????? don't be so modest!!!!!!!!!:D I read that to mean you were trying to hide from the future mrs. dotch'es barbaric advances!!!!!!!!!:P:D

59 minutes ago, Dotch said:

Get ahold of Del. I'll bet he can whip ya up some super go-go juice with his soused up verde thingie.  :grin:

42 minutes ago, smurfy said:

finding yourself?????????? don't be so modest!!!!!!!!!:D I read that to mean you were trying to hide from the future mrs. dotch'es barbaric advances!!!!!!!!!:P:D

Actually I was trying to evade a horde of future Mrs. Dotch's including the entire human female population of North Dakota! Both of them. They just refused to stay out of my sauna...:lol:

11 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

Get ahold of Del. I'll bet he can whip ya up some super go-go juice with his soused up verde thingie.  :grin:

Shaken not stirred I hope...:D

and I bet you had all male phys ed class.  "we had 'them' lessons"  Man I need to work on my english.  Heck a guy told me yesterday I use too big of words all the time. I will never fit in in Laporte with the stuff I'm saying.  Here's some practice:

I seen ya over near da Crick spearin' the other day so I called the Game Warden and told him I seen someone shining deer in the pasture on the other end a town so he wunt catch ya with those walleyes.  

How's that?

Edited by leechlake

coffee-  this morning Fox had the gals from the NYFD that posed for their calendar.  One gal was pretty good looking with an awesome body and then she started talking with one of those NE accents.  Complete turn off.  So if she was a 7 face wise and a 9 body wise with the voice she was a 2.

On the other hand you give me a 7 face and 5 body and a southern accent and I will show you a 9.5.  Ohhh baby!!!

58 minutes ago, leechlake said:

Prince had some pretty good tunes.  I'm at the age where my HS buddies and I have been texting that we most likely were listening to Prince the first time we attempted to unhook a bra.  30 plus years later the things still confound me.  It seems it you don't get the hooks unhooked the first crack they just tighten down a notch and become impossible to deal with.  It's like when you've got three matches to start a fire and you screw up the first two and panic sets in.  

One of the shop classes in HS should be how to unhook a bra.  It's a lifelong useful skill.

It's being done. Here's a recent graduate of one of my classes! :lol:ezgif-1061557322.gif

Looks like being German is a plus. RH would be a natural in that case. :D

4 minutes ago, leechlake said:

coffee-  this morning Fox had the gals from the NYFD that posed for their calendar.  One gal was pretty good looking with an awesome body and then she started talking with one of those NE accents.  Complete turn off.  So if she was a 7 face wise and a 9 body wise with the voice she was a 2.

On the other hand you give me a 7 face and 5 body and a southern accent and I will show you a 9.5.  Ohhh baby!!!

I agree with you 100% on that. The ex had relatives in South Carolina, while there visiting if the ladies weren't good looking all you had to do was close your eyes and you would still fall in love with because of their accent

1 hour ago, leechlake said:

and I bet you had all male phys ed class.  "we had 'them' lessons"  Man I need to work on my english.  Heck a guy told me yesterday I use too big of words all the time. I will never fit in in Laporte with the stuff I'm saying.  Here's some practice:

I seen ya over near da Crick spearin' the other day so I called the Game Warden and told him I seen someone shining deer in the pasture on the other end a town so he wunt catch ya with those walleyes.  

How's that?

nope we had co ed!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, leechlake said:

Prince had some pretty good tunes.  I'm at the age where my HS buddies and I have been texting that we most likely were listening to Prince the first time we attempted to unhook a bra.  30 plus years later the things still confound me.  It seems it you don't get the hooks unhooked the first crack they just tighten down a notch and become impossible to deal with.  It's like when you've got three matches to start a fire and you screw up the first two and panic sets in.  

One of the shop classes in HS should be how to unhook a bra.  It's a lifelong useful skill.

One handed.  One of the few skills I developed in HS beyond geek stuff. 

I had a little fling with this hot chick that was a friend of mine years ago.  We werent going out but just were in the same mood that night.  I went to unhook her bra and wanted to seem so cool about it.  I was searching for the ol double clasp and couldn't find it.  Then she said Barry the hook is in front.  We both laughed and yup you can guess what happened next.  AND she had nice ones.  Afterwards I had some pizza.   :D

A one time event to.  Made it almost more fun....

AND good one Dotch!!!  You get the man award of the day for that video.  

the front clasp is awesome.  I think the wife told me once it isn't preferred because it is flimsy which is the exact reason it is great.   

We had a "camp cook" on an elk trip once who that song was written for.  She was really good looking and I was only 35 or so so my judgement was good then.  One night when we had killed our elk the gal started hitting the sauce with us and my buddy dragged me out of the kitchen just in time.  

She was an awful cook.

Edited by leechlake

38 minutes ago, LindellProStaf said:

No that was an up in the hay bales in the barn.  ;) MD 20/20 was involved...

Should stop and get some for the wife on the way home now that I think about it.  I wonder if she has ever had Mad Dog?  THAT would be a "camper thing".  

Hmmm...always wanted to try the haymow but got excuses such as "I'll get all hay chaff".  And I wouldn't? :P 

I think you're onto something with this Mad Dog LPS. You'll have to let us know how it goes. Well, generally anyway. :D