• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Good Morning!

Very cool cam shots Jim.  Thanks.  I will check it out often.  Looks like a beautiful day here today.  A little cool but no rain.  Nothing much going on here, just another day at work.  I will check in later and see whats going on.  

Morning fells, Got another easy day in the shop, needs to dry out a bit, might be another 2 day before we roll. which will give me time to grind and possibly mix for thay batch of summer, gonna go a little heavier on the bear/pork mix, like 75/25 mix pending on what i trim off the bear meat. have a good day fellas, 

11 hours ago, LindellProStaf said:

We stayed at the Inn on Superior a few weeks ago.  Would have liked to see this while there.  Remember I did not go to the strip joint since I was with my wife and you guys didn't tell me where it was at.

I remember that perfectly and I never saw you there either.  We did go shopping for some perfume for your wife and it spilled on your shirt though, that I remember.  

morning fellas. expect a pretty quiet day today. its what happens when us union thugs get them employers in tow!!!!! in 48 hours I will be having my CAWFEE as da reb calls it up in nordern Minnesota!!!!!!!!!! tonite its a trip to check on asparagus and harvest some winter onions!!!!!!!!

Pretzel day? Did I ever tell you about that gymnast I used to date when I was in college? She was also a stripper in Duluth...:lol: 

Good morning! I suspect boar must have someone ghost writing his posts. Almost all the words were spelled right! I tease boar because he entertains me and I think he can handle it but some of the stuff I've found in some of my own rhetoric when not proofing it sufficiently ain't purty. Another dreary day after some hit and miss showers overnight, mostly miss thankfully. Not much moving in the fields as the ground remains too tacky to do much just yet. Promising more rain tomorrow into Thursday then an encore performance on Saturday. Car club is heading to Shieldsville for an outing Saturday so hope it isn't too drastic. The 12" windshield wipers do actually work on the Stude but nothing like today's models. Luckily the Rain X is about 4" thick on the windshield so if it doesn't rain too hard everything should be fine. Mrs. Cheviot likely won't be able to go so could see what Licker is doing. My ears probably could use a good cleaning out! :D

About time to put on the feed bag here so best keep at it. Ciao, er, Chow!

4 hours ago, leechlake said:

I remember that perfectly and I never saw you there either.  We did go shopping for some perfume for your wife and it spilled on your shirt though, that I remember.  

I found an old buddy's trick recently.  He used to get around and was married so of course wasn't supposed to.  He has tractors on his acreage and other man stuff.  When he came home smelling like someone he shouldn't smell like he would go and wash his hands in diesel.  Well even after you reclean them with soap etc. you still have the diesel smell hanging around.  Then he just told his wife he had a hose leak he had to check on the tractor so he knew what to fix tomorrow.   

Any updates on the cute stalker LL?

Hose leak, huh? I'll just bet! :whistle:  Speaking of, better get gas....just got it at $1.94...some places just jumped to $2.04, and rising. :angry: Far better than what it was 5 years ago, though..I remember my first fill up on Mr. Sparkles was $110. 'Bout had a spasmodic unexpected release in the rear area of my bermuda's. My little Ranger, aka Stranger, cost me $40 to fill up. Guess ya buy the big toyz, ya pay the big prices....

Stalker Update WHOOP WHOOP!!!  Here ya go LPS...

She sent some love texts to my buddy now.  To paraphrase 'we both said some things we shouldn't have and I for sure accept your apology and hope you will accept mine.  We were always good together and if we can't be together we can still be best friends.  I've helped you so much and will continue to if you let me.'  

It's awesome that she's accepting my buddy's apology that he never made or needed to make.  She kept using the pronoun "we" when it was originally "I".  It reads as though Dale Carnegie wrote it and was just trying to do some presumptive close technique.  

I'm not kidding.  For anyone who thinks that their wife or gf is nuts you gotta read these texts and you'll feel fortunate.  I'm sure the next barrage will be pretty close to the I hate you, you suck...   

Sure I'm making light of this and that's bad of me but if you don't laugh you'd cry.  

Edited by leechlake

Good morning.  Since we are talking about gas here is my question.  I always buy premium for all my small engines, boats, ATV's etc.  Always will too.  Have had great results.  Now back to the question, does it give my truck anymore power to use the mid range or premium gas when pulling my camper???  Good one huh?  I do it once in awhile and usually think, "hey the truck is sure handling this load well".  :)  I always wonder is it just a figment of my creative imagination or is it the same as always.  I am waiting for our Senior Engineer brother Del to enlighten me on this, as well as everyone else.  What do you guys use?  

Well I feel great today.  It has nothing to do with the fact that I ran out of bar soap and had to use the wife's Dove bar with cocoa butter for my shower this morning.  I smells pretty!!!  ;)  May have to dip my hands in diesel before work so the guys don't think I have wandered. No, I didn't sleep good for two nights in a row.  I mean I was awake for hours each night.  I felt drugged yesterday at work I was so tired and was glad I didn't have to drive the semi anywhere.  Well I slept great last night and now I feel just great.  Had a lot on my mind.  All good things too.  I will let you know as things progress how it goes.  Sort of a pre -retirement preparation thing.. 

Well the fox was in the front yard last evening before dark.  She looks good and healthy.  She just took her time crossing the yard.  The dogs saw her and barked like crazy at the window.  She didn't run away she looked right at them and started walking towards them in the window.  We laughed and watched.  She got 50' away and then I opened the window and yelled at her and the took off like a shot.  Didn't let the dogs out for awhile.  Even Buddy the black bullet didn't shoot towards where the fox exited so he is turning out AOK.  We are going to give the dogs baths tonight and give them their shots too.  The wife just informed me of that as she lft for work.  

Well see ya later, off to work myself.  Have a great day.  NFL Draft tomorrow night.  GO VIKES!!!  

Morning all...windy and 39*. Wish I could go back to bed. Now, for LPS's question, I will take the spot, since Del wasn't a certified NIASE wrench. Sorry, Del, ol' boy. LPS, answered briefly: No  :)  I'll give you the very basics, you can read up on them to confirm at your leisure. It's not necessary to run small engines on premium, they're designed for lower octane. Lower octane actually has more BTU's of available energy than premium, believe it or not. But, you should be using non-oxy gas (real gas) in small engines anyway, which usually does have an octane rating of 94. The alcohol in this normal poo gas (oxygenated) now dries out the seals and leaches out the plasticisers in the older smaller engines, dries out needle tips and seats, and causes tons of problems. Some of the new additives out there do fight this with molecular structured stuff to avoid the inherent alcohol/moisture breakdown. In a car...unless it says to use premium, and there are some out there that require it, you are gaining nothing. Older cars with higher comp ratios may benefit (like the caddies) or hot-rodded will, of course. Otherwise, I would use a good mid-grade top-tier gas. Check your owners manual; they have the best input on your vehicle. That's all....hope ya have a good day. Kinda ugly out there right now down here in CAWchester.