• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Team 2 - Full chokin'

DrJ

Way to go DEETS! Your the man......6 for6 is hard to beat!!!! (WAY TO GO FULL CHOKIN!!!!!!!)
Hey guys,,, dont forget to register your birds on the subisson forum on here to.. AWESOME, AWESOME! guys..

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey 2044mustang. Check your beard length again! I posted In submission thread, but it appears you may have shorted yourself on beard length. Measure to end of longest strand of beard.

Good job guys, nice birds, congrates to all.

Hey 2044mustang. Check your beard length again! I posted In submission thread, but it appears you may have shorted yourself on beard length. Measure to end of longest strand of beard.

Good job guys, nice birds, congrates to all.

If those longer strands are connected it appears to be closer to 12 1/2" So check it over again.

Congrats to everyone. Looks like you all had an awesome spring!

Hey guys here's the final measurements on my bird: 5 1/4" beard, 3/4" and 13/16" on the spurs and weighed in at 20.7lbs. Nice work everyone. It's awesome that we were able to do 6/6. I'll be sure he gets officially entered as well. Again this was fun nice work.

Hey guys here's the final measurements on my bird: 5 1/4" beard, 3/4" and 13/16" on the spurs and weighed in at 20.7lbs. Nice work everyone. It's awesome that we were able to do 6/6. I'll be sure he gets officially entered as well. Again this was fun nice work.
deets.... sent you a pm. That is a 12" plus beard on your bird!x 57x

I will re-measure my beard, I wasn't sure if those long strands counted. I will do that tonight and try to get you a picture. Is that all I have to do to update it or do I need to refill out my form?

Okay I laid it out and got the longest one to lay on the tape measure. It's about 13.75" Is this the correct way to measure, it's the very longest hair?

full-13354-55402-img_1664.jpg

Yes it is and most definately 13.75" Mustang.

So close boys... looks like we got ousted from the top spot by the Jellyheads. A double bearded tom cost us the lead. I really thought we were gonna pull it off this year! Oh well... congrats to everyone on their successful seasons!

We need Deets22 and Hunter322 to register their birds. We have six birds but only 4 are counted and registered. Anyone know Deets or Hunter? They need to fill out the registration form.

Only our top 4 birds count and I think they each had jakes so they probably wouldn't up our score.