• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Garmin Express won't load?

low277

Question

Anyone have trouble trying to get Garmin Express to load onto their computer so you get update maps? I have a Nuvi LMT model and have tried on several different computers and get to the point of trying to run the download and I get an error.

I have tried on windows xp pro, windows 7, multiple machines for each.

12 answers to this question

We had trouble too. Called the Garmin Customer Service they fixed us up right away. I think that the problem is with their program. It is a big download. We can only load East or West on our Nuvi. Not enough room for both. That proved to be a problem when we drove to Florida last winter. When we crossed into Tennessee, it took us all sorts of stupid ways, went to the old reliable paper map.

Rockin Randy

On 9/20/2014 at 8:12 AM, Whoaru99 said:

Haven't had any problem with the program itself loading. I have had occasional issues with my computer/the program not recognizing my 1490LMT but never a problem with it recognizing a 2555LMT.

Hey Dear.. are you facing error in our Garmin device so don't waste your costly time and make a call on this toll-free number for resolving all errors 1-844-776-4699.

Take a view of our services - www.gps-map-updates.com

We always know that about the Garmin devices, Garmin provide a application which is used to manage other Garmin device. If your Garmin Express app can’t load then you are not eligible to update Garmin device.  These errors “Garmin Express won’t load” issues can be occur. First of all check that, latest version is installed or not, if latest version is not installed then updates it.