• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Egg Boiling People

How long did that take? Putting the humpty dumpty back together again to show us you are awesome,, :), J/K of course ..I poke. But.. That being said I have had non poked eggs peel just fine.. I think poking makes sure it always peels great..

a perfectly shaped hard boiled egg 100% of the time with the tack. And that is not the issue. The nice thing is that they are easier to peel 100% of the time. Being a rebel for the sake of being a rebel will make you and outcast in the egg peeling community. Resistance is futile, we in the tack borg will soon assimilate you into the collective.

Egg Alert!......New egg method!......Place eggs in a pan of cold water and turn on burner until water boils, boil eggs for 2 minutes, turn burner off, place cover on pan sealing tightly, let pan set 15 minutes , run cold water over eggs for 1 minute , put ice in egg pan until ice is mostly melted........AND NOW!....put eggs in a container that allows them to mostly cover the bottom of the container , leaving about the same space empty as is filled with eggs.........Hold the container with cover on and SHAKE container with eggs inside for 3 to 5 seconds.....Set down container and remove shelled eggs....All eggs peeled in about 10 seconds!...... whistle

a perfectly shaped hard boiled egg 100% of the time with the tack. And that is not the issue. The nice thing is that they are easier to peel 100% of the time.

What a coincidence, so are mine and I don't have to poke holes in them.

Lololol

I have to say, I've spent 30 years of my life struggling with peeling eggs, and I've tried every "can't miss" theory when it comes to egg boiling. I finally tried the pin trick this weekend. Unbelievable! This is how they should peel.

I poked the tack in all the way. Not sure if it matters or not.

Limit... Forget the tack... Use a drill with a very small bit! Dozen takes no time at all and you get to use your power tools! laugh

Good Luck!

Ken

he could use a long bit and have scrambled hb eggs!