• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ride-Plan-Hookup-Open-Spot-Tag-A-long-Thread.

leech~~

If you are planing a ride and want to hook up with someone or a group or need a trailer spot or wouldn't mind a tag-a-long coming to fill out your group. Post your openings or needs here.

May be post Date, location, group size, open spots, trailer spots needed, miles of ride and speed of ride you may want to go.

I know larger rides are planed during the winter but when you may want to hook up just for a day or afternoon and want to see whos up for a ride. This maybe a good place to gets some plans together.

I know after beening sick all last weekend I maybe looking for a ride this Sat or Sunday some where. wink

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I'll start. Sick all last weekend, have to work this Sat. frown

Anyone up for a ride some where this coming Sunday or would not mind a tag-a-long! Let me know. smile

Either a sled ride or I go Ice fishing which I have yet to drill a hole this year either! frown

Leech ,,,,, I'm up for a ride Sunday ,,,weather looks good ,,,Just have to decide where

Sounds good. TH to Trestle Inn maybe? With all the slush really don't want to run on lakes if not needed. How about Gary or anyone else that may want to ride?

Weather for Two Harbor area this Sunday.

Sunday

Mainly cloudy. High 24F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

smile

I may be up for a ride on Sunday. I have a basketball tourny with Junior all day Saturday but as of now Sunday is open. I'll keep an eye here and advise.

I am planning a run tomorrow from home (Cloquet) over towards Cromwell, then up to Brookston and on to Twig, and then back down to home.

Anyone who's been in the ditches between Twig and Grand lake, how bad are they?

d1f4b88d-b671-45bf-a442-36228504b6ce_zps

Leech ,,,, Gary called me today and wants to ride too ,,,he wasn't sure if you wanted to run all the way up here,,,, but if you're willing to hit TH to the trestle I'm in ,,,,Xplorer I hope you can make it too,,,,dang it I drooled all over the keyboard fhinkin bout @ rainwrek

You will be looking at 150 160 miles round trip. Long one for the first ride.

I'm In.

Hey, my newer sled is 20cc bigger then my last one so I should be able to go a few miles an hour fast! grin

So, what do you think for a meeting time at the parking spot up hwy 2 out of Two Harbors on Sunday?

My thoughts are,,,, meet at the parking area north of TH at 9 am hit the trestle for lunch and head back south ,,,,Im thinking of staying on the north shore trail till we have to head towards the trestle ,,,,being the first ride of the year if we have a break down we will be close to road crossings

My thoughts are,,,, meet at the parking area north of TH at 9 am hit the trestle for lunch and head back south ,,,,Im thinking of staying on the north shore trail till we have to head towards the trestle ,,,,being the first ride of the year if we have a break down we will be close to road crossings

Sounds like a plan to me. Hope Ripstick, Xplorer and anyone else that wants to show up can make it. wink

Weather up date for Two Harbors area for this Sunday. Looks prefect for riding! smile

Saturday Night

Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low near 15F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.

Sunday

Mainly cloudy. High 19F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.

Well shoot, now I'm out : (

Juniors travel team got invited to a second tourny which is in Braham all day Sunday. You guys have a trainwreck for me. I will be up there in 2 weeks with the fam, so not too long. I did ride yesterday from the house west and up to Hwy 2 on trail 51......it was epic!!!! I was the only sled tracks on the trail both ways and it was awesome. Tons of powder on trail, hit one spot where there was a dip that filled in and went thru powder up to the top of my windshield!!

Have fun guys I will make it another weekend

Well shoot, now I'm out : (

Juniors travel team got invited to a second tourny which is in Braham all day Sunday. You guys have a trainwreck for me. I will be up there in 2 weeks with the fam, so not too long. I did ride yesterday from the house west and up to Hwy 2 on trail 51......it was epic!!!! I was the only sled tracks on the trail both ways and it was awesome. Tons of powder on trail, hit one spot where there was a dip that filled in and went thru powder up to the top of my windshield!!

Have fun guys I will make it another weekend

Dang-it Xplorer don't leave me being the only Arctic Cat rider out there! frown Have the wife take um one time! grin

See you guy in the morning.

Anyone else up for a ride we are meeting at 9:00am about 8 miles north west of Two Harbors at the unloading lot off of hwy 2 about 2 miles pass Dixies Bar. Looks like a nice day for a ride. wink

Got in a very nice ride today. Started out above Two Harbors and rode to the Trestle for a few Train Wreck burgers. Like every day we had good groomed trails pretty much to ourselves right away in the morning and they started to get a little beat up by the end of the day. We maybe met about 35-45 other sleds throughout the day with only a few close calls on the corners, good thing Gary was leading all day! grin

Thanks again Gary and Randy for another great day of riding. Have to plan another maybe two day up by Tower Ely some time. wink

full-27051-41649-sledride2014007.jpg

full-27051-41650-sledride2014004.jpg

full-27051-41651-sledride2014001.jpg

Leech,

nice looking Panther and looks like santa was good to you this year with fancy new duds laugh Maybe with a little employment luck I could chase you guys around up north but right now I'm sitting on the sidelines, keep sharing stories and pictures it looks like fun!!!

MR

Leech,

nice looking Panther and looks like santa was good to you this year with fancy new duds laugh Maybe with a little employment luck I could chase you guys around up north but right now I'm sitting on the sidelines, keep sharing stories and pictures it looks like fun!!!

MR

Well I did have to sell a lot of my nice old Polaris stuff to get the new duds! grin

Glad to see you had a great ride!!

We did take 1st place on saturday in Siren.

Here was the 'Cat" last thursday on the trails north of Cromwell.....

[16941545-66c2-4da7-b736-388dbb4e6386_zps

With the rear seat removed it looks like a long track. It has a 144" so it is alot of fun single, but still an awesome 2 up with the comfy rear seat and heated grips and all.

What's everyone doing out there? confused

Haven't heard any ride reports for a long time? I got the SUV back up and running again and will be doing some ice fishing up in Ely this weekend, but hope to get back out on some trails after that.

I had seen a ton of people riding the ditches off hwy 47 when coming down from Rush lake on Sunday evening and the groomer out.