• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Time for Jared Allen to go

BuckSutherland

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generic play calling the play calling became predictable after week 1. The cover 2 defense left the field wide open for qbs to pick us apart. Not nearly enough blitzing by our linebackers. Stagnant play from our 3rd string at best qbs pretty much sums up why we are at the bottom. Bring in some new coaching head coach offensive and defensive coordinators

Allen might be getting a little long in the tooth, but he still finished tied for 7th in the NFL for sacks. Robison finished tied for 26th. Wether you like him or not, he was still productive and made offenses worry about him at all times. Will he be back, I doubt it, which is too bad. I know he said in the press he wants to play in a Superbowl before his career is done, so I see him signing with a contender for his final years. Make no bones about it, he will be a hot ticket when free agency opens up.

He played hard and like Harvey said, honored his contract to the last play of the year. Stand up guy for his charity work with Vets and Wounded Warriors. Sad to see him go.

He will end up in Seattle. Happy to see him go. E Griffen is a all-around better DE. Jared has generally only played for losing teams allowing him to sit and ONLY rush the passer and pad his own personal stats for his entire career. 2010 is a prime example. One sack in 7 games when it mattered. Then once the season was over he just sat and focused on himself.

WE could be a SB contender here too if we didnt spend all our money on a DE and a RB and had a little QB play. Opportunity cost ladies. Look it up.

And Musky he had about 4 garbage sacks this year that shouldnt count towards anything. And nobody respects him. That is why GB blocked him SINGLE-TEAM!!!!! The entire two games with rookie 4th round pick David Bakhtiari and owned him.

WE can thank God that he never got behind the wheel drunk in MN like he had done so many other places and killed anyone.

Good riddance

Anyone see the last rush by the Bills today??

Ran it right down the goat ropper's throat. It was a thing of beauty.

I checked his stats. One tackle is all he managed to produce against Cordy Glenn. Who?? That's what I thought too.

Meanwhile, His replacement E. Griffen registered 3 total tackles, including 2 QB sacks, a couple of QB hits, and a couple QB pressures against ALL PRO Jake Long. It was a thing of beauty to watch the TEAM play defense today, and not some guy going for personal glory.

E Griffen is gonna make all his haters look like fools, and JA has already made DA Bears look like idiots.

It's the first game for both those guys of the year. Ever think maybe they aren't running at JA all that much? Besides, he's never been a run stopper his job is to get at the QB. I still like the guy and would have liked to see him on the team still.