• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
toughguy

Biogenesis - Here comes the hammer?

Sounds like 20+ players will receive 50-100 game suspensions including everyone's favorite juicer A-Rod. Some guys never learn.

ESPN Link

Names listed so far:

Ryan Braun Brewers

Everth Cabrera Padres

Melky Cabrera Blue Jays

Francisco Cervelli Yankees

Bartolo Colon Athletics

Nelson Cruz Rangers

Fautino de los Santos Free agent

Gio Gonzalez* Nationals

Yasmani Grandal Padres

Fernando Martinez Astros

Jesus Montero Mariners

Jordan Norberto Free agent

Jhonny Peralta Tigers

Cesar Puello** Mets

Alex Rodriguez Yankees

A-Rod and Braun have been caught before, not sure of the others. How many "second" chances should a guy get these days?

A-Rod handed 211-game ban; eligible pending appeal

Quote:
New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez was one of 13 Major League Baseball players who were suspended on Monday for receiving performance-enhancing drugs from a shuttered Miami wellness clinic, the league announced.

Rodriguez received a 211-game punishment from the league, which would be effective on Thursday and last through the end of the 2014 season. He is appealing the ban, the league said, and is eligible to play until an appeals verdict is rendered.

I would guess in the end after arbitration, he will be looking at a reduced time of approx 150 plus games.

He should go for life but his time is about done anyways and his legacy will be a doper.

Sad that he will get to play the rest of the season. Not sure if he will get the 211 games but will get more then Braun.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• I have the Helix 7 Ice and there is no way you could pry that from my hands for a noisy spinning round dial thing. ( I was going to type flasher but I know what types of snarky GIF's would have been posted in reply to that. 
    • I’m glad Lavine is gone! With him on the team, wolves would’ve been in last place last year. He is NOT a winner! Chicago sucked last year! They suck this year! And they’re going to suck next year! I think Jimmy Butler would have stayed if we would have shipped off Wiggins. If anything, this trade should help reduce minutes for KAT and Gibson in a positive way.
    • Well, I’m only about 5 minutes into the next show, and I already know the older Judith will be more annoying than Carl was. Yep, show is back in the pits!
    • I think the trade sucks if they actually had the Heat's offer of Josh Richardson and a 1st round pick plus another player...even Richardson and the first round pick would be better then Saric, Covington, and a 2022 2nd!  Maybe I am off on this (Saric and Covington aren't the worst return) but looking back I wish they had stuck with Lavine, Markinen, and Dunn!  Oh well glad to put this behind us and start the healing process!!  hope Butler brings the 76ers and their "Process" down!! 😂  Go Wolves!!
    • My son was able to gain access by connecting it to his desktop. It required 12v power to drive it. Thanks.
    • UFFDA dats close!!!!!!!!!! we are close to the spring lake store iffin you go that way much!!!!!!
    • Not much to complain about so far, must be why its so quiet in here. From the games I am seeing we don't even look all that great yet but are finding ways to win and Dubs/parise/granlund have been amazing. Will need some depth to kick in to be any kind of real contender, and of course we need to find a way to actually score goals if we make the playoffs, it seems that is always the issue. 
    • Right there by Riley's.  Hopefully they stay locked up and the wind and temps behave.
    • well, it is a what have you done lately society, soooooooooo........... nope........my neck is fine!!!!!!!!!!! i may need to get it massaged by some of those new female hunter trainee's however!!!!!!!!😉  
    • For reference I do have the original Helix 5 and its just the basic unit so newer units may be better with interference.