• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Duck Dynasty

CrappieAttitude

This one is a guilty pleasure of mine...

I think I've watched each of the first season episodes at least 3 times now... seems whenever there is a marathon on, I'm watchin it while doin something else.... (99% of the time it's fly tying)

I'll be watchin it tonight for sure.

FYI, Xbox Live has season 1 and 2 for free on there. So you can stream them on your xbox, computer, etc. Check it out.

But yeah, I will be watching tonight. Just watched my first episode last week and I'm already hooked!

FYI, Xbox Live has season 1 and 2 for free on there. So you can stream them on your xbox, computer, etc. Check it out.

But yeah, I will be watching tonight. Just watched my first episode last week and I'm already hooked!

what app do you use to stream via live

One of the worst shows I've ever watched. How can you guys sit through more than 10 minutes of this? It is some of the worst acting and staged scenarios I have ever seen.

Hey...Jack! I have to disagree...I know most of it is staged but it is well done and brings out there true personalities. Old Man Phil Robertson speaks all over the country at churches...is a well known Christian, great athlete and has even spoke at some Cabelas and Scheels Stores, they make great Duck Calls, have a couple myself and friends that use them, pretty cool how they have brought that company to the next level.

Sure beats most of the other absolute junk that is on TV now days.

How can you guys sit through more than 10 minutes of this?

The first time I watched it I was the same way. Its all staged, bad acting etc...

But I got over that, and now think it's pretty dang funny. Si cracks me up.

And I've heard some local mn music featured on that show as well (4onthefloor).

One of the worst shows I've ever watched. How can you guys sit through more than 10 minutes of this? It is some of the worst acting and staged scenarios I have ever seen.

I know what you mean. I can't watch it either. I ranks right there with Honey Boo Boo.