• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spearing GetToGator February 16th 2013...Maple Lake off HWY 55 (updated 2/5/13)

bassNspear

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So whats the deal? No one brought a camera to the GTG or the Lord of Nord is a secret society who's activities can not be photographed? whistle

Hey Leech, maybe next year you could be the official GTG photographer smile2c You could take action shots from your snowmobile and give us a trail report at the same time. hehehehe MN Mike would enjoy that report I think. laugh

Hey Leech, maybe next year you could be the official GTG photographer smile2c You could take action shots from your snowmobile and give us a trail report at the same time. hehehehe MN Mike would enjoy that report I think. laugh
Hey, I use to be a box sitter many years ago but I just gave away my spear and dec's to one of our fine new members. But, sure I could one hand ride and take photo's next year! As long as you guys eat good at the GTG! laugh

[quote=smurfyhaha go figure gordie with a plate full of meat!!!! wonder who the brownie guy is?????? whistlewhistle

[/quote I think I was pulling that off the grill and the guy with the brownie HMMMMMM not sure laugh

You heard of "Wedding Crashers" He's a Spearing GTG Crasher! laugh