• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mn Wolf

BlackArrow1

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i pulled a tag!!!!!! it says area A zone A. i found area A is for the early season but where is zone A? isnt the zones either 100 or 200?

iceman

POOOP! None for me. frown Here is what the DNR site has for zones.

Wolf Zone All Seasons Harvest Target Early season harvest target

East Central 18* 9*

Northeast 117* 58*

Northwest 265 133

Total 400 200

*Harvest targets may be adjusted in consultation with tribal authorities that have off reservation treaty rights for hunting and trapping in the East Central and Northeast wolf season zones

i pulled a tag!!!!!! it says area A zone A. i found area A is for the early season but where is zone A? isnt the zones either 100 or 200?

iceman

Iceman,

You were drawn for the same time period and zone as I was. I believe zone A is the Northeast zone, which is very roughly everything north of Moose Lake and east of Hibbing. I hope that's the case, because I applied for the NE zone and got drawn for Zone A. A buddy of mine applied for the NW zone and late hunt, and was drawn for Zone B, Time Period B.

Good luck!

mainbutter, ahhhhhh, I see. One must show they have had a previous license or trappers permit. Gotcha. So, a 1st timer can't even apply. I'm not trying to tell any state how to run thier programs. I was just commenting. I fish Minnesota on a regular schedule and abide by the rules but, I don't compare our state's regs to yours. That's just the way it is. Last year they opened Custer State Park for a cat season and word had it that the huggers were going to apply en masse with the intention of not hunting them. A ruse to hold tags for the prevention of cats getting killed. Cats & wolves...I know...apples and oranges. Just making a comment.