• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Another species off the Bucket List

Mr Special

its not a cat, but since most of my fishing buds are Katter's i decided to post it here.

last wk i was dwn in FL, fishing an inlet on the Atlantic and finally landed a Snook. ive hook up on plenty in the past but nvr got one to the net.

IMG-20120713-00008.jpg

had a few more on the caught off including, one that broke me on a dead run. settin the hook on a Snook, is like settin the hook on a 12' lund with a 25hp johnson, esp in current

they can strip 100yrds of line off within secs and the endurance of a triathlon

kidna funny true convo with my bud

me: i just landed a 36" snook

bud: whats a snook? i only know the chik on jersey shore

me: the Snook i just landed is a prized gamefish, the snook you know is a prego Trainwreck lmao

thx gang, im hopin thats the beginin of many more snooks, now that the skunk is over lol

Nice catch, I've been lucky enough to land a few of them on a couple trips in FL and they are a riot to land on the beach by hand. And one of the best tasting fish I've ever had on the grill! Congrats, Whats the size on that beast?

that one went 36", but i had one that got off that same nite about low 40's =(

their initial run is just bonkers.

ive heard their very tasty but havent had a chance to taste one yet. rightnow the season is closed and that one was bigger then the slot anyhow 28-32"