• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Finding Bigfoot...In Minnesota

JBMasterAngler

It wasn't exactly their best episode, but this is the 1st I've heard of a bigfoot in the Moose Lake area. I used to fish the kettle river a lot, looking back, I always had the feeling I was being watched. I might have to make some return trips up there. Anyone have any "encounters"?

I used to fish the kettle river a lot, looking back, I always had the feeling I was being watched.
Huuum, you didn't hear cheering and Pig squealing noises each time you bent over to take a fish off did you? whistle SandStone prisoners were the only ones watching you! eek

Google BFRO. They have a HSOforum where you can see a listing of all the "sitings" by state. Quite a few in Minnesota.

I watched some of the episode. They went to the little town of Tamarack and had a meeting with people from the town. I got a bit of a chuckle when the guy said from Tamarack north to Canada was all wilderness with no towns/development between. Someone should clue him in on the whereabouts of the Iron Range and explain there are a few towns and a little bit of "development".

It was entertaining. I chuckled again when they could hear big "splashes" in the water near by and insisted it was a 'squatch throwing rocks. They probably need to see a PO'd beaver in action.

...I chuckled again when they could hear big "splashes" in the water near by and insisted it was a 'squatch throwing rocks. They probably need to see a PO'd beaver in action.

Well, it IS common 'squatch knowledge that they like to throw rocks into the water, roll rocks down hills and ravines, clunk big sticks onto trees, and mimic sounds like other animals known to live in the area. What other explanation is there than it MUST BE SASQUATCH!?!?!?! You are all haters if you think that the fact that "experts" haven't actually found any concrete evidence when they intentionally look for it means they are not there.

By the way, no one has proven that there isn't a sasquatch living in my basement, so I may send them an email stating that I heard some boxes fall over in my storage room. Sounded pretty 'squatchy!

I tuned in as it reminds me more of a mock-umentary than an actual documentary. It's like Spinal Tap: Deep Woods edition. Pure entertainment

Not many rocks stay on top of bog areas like they showed on the show. If they set cameras up in the area they will sooner or later get a pic of something. The people that hunt there should do this and prove there are big critters in the area.

I was up in Clouqet earlier this week at USG for a vendor open house. I rep Fluke IR cameras so was there with them on display. A guy comes up and was looking at a camera and mentioned he would like to get one for personal use. Well after talking to him about applications I found that he wanted it to look for Bigfoot. He was actually the guy on the show that was hunting them around Moose Lake and brought the crew from California in. He was pretty sure he has seen them a few times and even has a plaster mold of a foot print he found in the woods. Here of a new application for thermography everyday!!