• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Big buck kill by 2 coyotes.

fiong

As noted in the other post, this was in the January Deer & Deer Hunting. The pics are from a guy who hunts in Oklahoma. He's holding up the skull, horns and spinal column. Maybe he photoshopped his trail cam pics but it would be an elaborate hoax I guess if he did.

As noted in the other post, this was in the January Deer & Deer Hunting. The pics are from a guy who hunts in Oklahoma. He's holding up the skull, horns and spinal column. Maybe he photoshopped his trail cam pics but it would be an elaborate hoax I guess if he did.

We have a winner!

Let me put rumors to rest.

Examining the internal picture information. I can determine who took the picture, the make and model of his camera too.

Marlin Smith is the man and these all came from his trail cam. Also here is a story to go with it.

When Marlin Smith placed his Moultrie trail camera on his hunting lease this summer, he was hoping to capture some stunning whitetail deer pictures. Those hopes were realized within the first week of the camera being in the woods, but in a gruesome way that Smith would have never imagined.

Documented in extreme detail was the grisly death scene of a record-class buck at the jaws of some blood-thirsty coyotes.

Smith, a northeast Texas resident, had placed his camera on his 4,800-acre lease in nearby Oklahoma. The property he hunts is owned by a large timber company. It is located in some foothills far removed from paved roads and county highways. This is the third year he has been hunting the property. But it is the first time he has ever seen brutal whitetail deer pictures like the ones in this series.

Enter your e-mail address below to see more than 200 incredible photos from this unprecedented, gory event. Warning: Some of these whitetail deer pictures are not for the faint of heart.

You friend is a liar!