• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minnesota Ice Reports

bassNspear

Here is what i have so far

Dixion Resort on Winnie is reporting 5 inches of ice on the third river flowage. They have 10 houses out right now, but not driving wheels out yet. SO i have a great feelign we will be able to get out on wheelers when we do on the 16th.

Break resort on cass lake said there water froze over 2 days ago. Going out this weekend to check depth of ice

looks like tonight will set the foundation for the year.8 for a low in my area. im sick of getting up in the morning hoping it got colder than they said it was suposed to. with the lows of 15 and 10 next week we will be walking out by tuesday.

hopefully the snow holds off for a fue weeks.

looks like tonight will set the foundation for the year.8 for a low in my area. im sick of getting up in the morning hoping it got colder than they said it was suposed to. with the lows of 15 and 10 next week we will be walking out by tuesday.

hopefully the snow holds off for a fue weeks.

I didn't think it got that cold down by the equator. laugh

I didnt check it but Cantlin along 169 between Zimmerman and Princeton had a guy on with a spear shack and a 4 wheeler

Little Elk there were a bunch of guys out tonight And I think one house is out according to my son I didnt get out to check maybe wed.