• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2011 GettoGator on Lake Winnie....December 16th-18th **UPDATED 10/2**

bassNspear

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

Here is the tenative plan as far as the weekend goes.

From what i have gathered, most people are going to show up on friday, and get set up, which is what laska and i will be doing, as we will be coming from another lake, that i am sure we will have sore shoulders from!

So with that in mind, lets all meet up on friday night for pizzas. We can pick the biggest cabin that is there, or is someone wants to say we can us there cabin, that is find to. Everyone is in charge of bringin there own pizza so we all make sure we have food.

Saturday.

We will all go out on the lake, and spear all day as we usally do. We will have the big meal like we usally do at 11:30 am. Place will be picked friday night over pizza. Everyone please bring a dish.

Please post here what you are bringing, so people have an idea.

Saturday night

Poker Tournament. Yes, i will be there to win it all again, as i am the champ from last year. Should be a good time. I already have all the poker chips packed up and ready to go. so were good there. Cabin for this will be picked on Friday night

Sunday

Hit the lake again in the morning, and spear till 1 pm. Giveaways and trophy presentation will giving for the new LORD TROPHY. Photos will be taken of the whole group and so on.

Again, if anyone has any questions about the event, please let ME know. Its going to be a fun and excited weekend with all you guys again.

That sounds good to me. When is everyone planning on getting there on Friday. I don't have a wheeler, so i will need some help getting to where ever we are going to set up at. The GTG can't get here soon enough with the lack of ice around the cities.

Bowhunt