• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2011 GettoGator on Lake Winnie....December 16th-18th **UPDATED 10/2**

bassNspear

We locked the other thread so we can start a new one to figure out how many people are coming.

SO i have created a poll to see how many people we will have again this year. Just wanted to clean it up since the other thread was so long.

Thanks all and hopefully we see you all there.

BNS

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

I really want to go, and currently don't have a place to stay. If I can find a place to say I will be coming. I haven't answered the poll yet because of not having a place to stay.

Bowhunt

Have you talked to Fishuhalik? He has a place for some people to stay. It was on the thread that got locked. Hopefully he will show up on this thread.

bowhunt, you have a pm. i wanted to ask, what's the status on bringing adult beverages? sounds like some young uns are coming & i wanted to know if the parents involved mind me having a few. nothing crazy, but i know alot of parents (mine included) prefer to not have it around their kiddos

so looks as of right now we have 10-12 people going so far??

Anyone else planning on making the trip?

Will the brownies have nuts or no nuts?

I will probably go, but can't commit yet. Is there still room in a cabin?

behindthehead and I are coming,may have 2 others. we have a place to stay, might have room for one person.

So I really have to bring up my new perch so u can see hem in action- n watch me catch the big jumbo's haha

i still have 5 spaces open at my cabin too. so far its just me. bowhunt pmed me about staying there but i need someone to vouch for him since we leave it unlocked all year. anyone on here know him and can put in a good word for him?

Myself, Elwood, and the Dealers met him at Spearfest last year. You are good to go with him.