• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walking Dead

JBMasterAngler

How do you get on the roof? You crawl out the window! 

And after you crawl out the window how do you get on the roof?  Not sure if you've noticed, but there are these things called eves that the entire group (including women and children) would have to magically pass to get on top of the roof as if they are all Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible. And you're preaching about the stupidity of the show?

And after you crawl out the window how do you get on the roof?  Not sure if you've noticed, but there are these things called eves that the entire group (including women and children) would have to magically pass to get on top of the roof as if they are all Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible. And you're preaching about the stupidity of the show?

I apologize for assuming you knew I was referring to the upstairs windows. Since it was upstairs where they gutted the 2 walkers. I know it's possible to crawl out of a bedroom window, me, my brother, and my friends used to do it all the time. Carl even did it last season, enjoying an industrial sized can of chocolate pudding, while sitting on the edge of an eave!

I apologize for assuming you knew I was referring to the upstairs windows. Since it was upstairs where they gutted the 2 walkers. I know it's possible to crawl out of a bedroom window, me, my brother, and my friends used to do it all the time. Carl even did it last season, enjoying an industrial sized can of chocolate pudding, while sitting on the edge of an eave!

So you believe that they are in the same house that Carl famously ate his pudding?  You need to catch up.

Overall, incredibly entertaining episode, but dampened by the ridiculous Carl and Glenn saving grace moments. I am not just going to bash this episode to pieces as it truly had some jaw-dropping moments like the intro rocket launcher scene, the deaths of Rick's girly friend and kids, and the (apparent) death of Carl. I was like...man, this show is on full tilt!  I was entertained for 99% of it. But in true WD fashion we have already had our "magic tornado" moment of the new half-season, and Carl survives a shot to the face (through the eye, no less). Now, is it possible that the bullet hit his skull, spun around and exited with out fatal damage? Meh, maybe, I guess, but highly, highly unlikely he survives, let alone gets around to hand squeezing a few hours later. Oh, well, it's a show meant to entertain, and it does that, but I think a few characters have had more than 9 lives, and that gets irritating regardless of how fun this show can be at times.

The coolest thing for me was the cliff-hanger last time around and we think we meet Negan...only to  (literally) blow that theory up five minutes into the first show back.

Best episode in a while!! Here's my one beef. Not even really a beef, cuz I mean come on, it's a zombie show, but here it is. Carl gets shot in the eye and lives. How many walkers have they shot in the eye and they die E'RY time!! Thought that was kinda funny...

The best is yet to come...he's going to make a full recovery without the help of a doctor, or proper medical equipment. Didn't that girl say she went to nursing school for like a semester or something? But then again, he recovered from a rifle shot to the chest with the care of a veterinarian, so yeah :cool:

There were definitely flaws in this episode that normally would have driven me nuts! But the action more than made up for it, which has been tough to say as of late. I just hope it doesn't go into the typical 4 episode snooze fest now.

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 1:24 PM, fishuhalik said:

Best episode in a while!! Here's my one beef. Not even really a beef, cuz I mean come on, it's a zombie show, but here it is. Carl gets shot in the eye and lives. How many walkers have they shot in the eye and they die E'RY time!! Thought that was kinda funny...

Come on now, we all know walkers have soft, fleshy skulls that bullets easily pass through while Carl has Ricks hard head.

Find mother lode of supplies on a supply run already loaded in its own transportation, and keep looking for more supplies.  Lose the truck to a stranger, reclaim it, and keep looking for more supplies.  Find the thief is on your truck, get him off, and instead of driving away you attempt to confront him on foot.  Rick was at one time a cop, right? 

As if they could not get any dumber, we get to see this.

3 hours ago, eyeguy 54 said:

fun with the music. lol  why watch it if it is so dumb to you.   no make sense to me. 

Believe me; I ask myself that same question weekly. I guess I truly am insane for expecting different results from the same show over and over again.  I want to like it and think they'll turn it around,  but then they are presented a situation where they have to make a decision and then either break their own rules or go and just do something stupid and reckless and lose more people.