• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

free fall fishing trip

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And here we go. The winner needs to contact me asap here is my cell so we can set some dates. If you can not make it let me know and we will pass it on the the next best hand until we have a winner.There are some dates this fall that will not work for me as well.

group 1

Wow thw first two had a pair of aces and Ozzie comes through with 2 pair Ks 9s 5 kicker.

group 2

mainbutler Aca,king,quenn 8 6

Group 3

swa missed a open ended straight,thatone guy with a pair of queens

Group 4

jarred 2 pair 8s,7s 6 kicker

group 5 push nutton pair of aces 6,4,2

group6

wkngmomof pair of ks ace,8,7

and the final group

very interesting with one card to go we have 2 pair with one card to go,a open ended straight,a pair of 4s, a pair of jacks and here goes the last card

walleye addict with 2 pair 3s,5s and a 4 and the winner is Ozzie with 2 pair kings and nines with a 5 kicker.

Let us know what you want to do ASAP heres my cell 218 556 6197

I have been keeping an eye out on the forcast and yeah it should be perfect after a few days of lighter wind leading up to the date!! We will not short ourselves on beverages. what else do we need to bring? I am sure we have our rods that we all feel particular towards so that is covered. I would imagine we will get the bait at Westwind's....how about you would you like us to bring you anything special that you can't get up there? Give me a call or just post and we will get it taken care of for you!! Thanks and the countdown is on.....leaving in a week to head up...pumped...Thanks

I'll check out the bait cituation up here but might have you bring some bigger fatheads.I'll throw a couple of pops in your cooler. If I think of anything elese I will let you know. Yes bring your rods as I broke my two best rods this year UGH

hey ozzie if by chance you can find some bigger fatheads other wise what they have up here will work. Sounds like you should of been here this past weekend the weather was beautiful and the fish were biting. The long range weather forcast for next weekend has changed every other day and gone from 72 with a 13 mph to 60 with a north wind at 15. Will see what its looks like tonight and tomorrow

yep parlty cloudy with a high of 62 and a s wind at 10 mph is the forcast currently for waskish on saturday....I know this past weekend was a nice but hopefully the end of the week stays stable and we can get out there and slam the walleyes...otherwise I guess we will bring our shotguns and try our luck with the local grouse population!! can't wait till friday to head up and we will stop and get some bigger bait...thanks cookie and anything you need before the we leave just let me know.

Well ozzie made it up with two buddies. Thanks again for that peep sight.

Everyone stayed tuned and if the books start to fill up for the winter I may give away a free night in one of my deluxe fish houses this winter but it would have to be a sunday through thursday

Cookie again thanks for the free trip. We didn't get out very long on Saturday as the wind just wasn't cooperating in our favor so we decided to go grouse hunting. After a late night friday we mainly just drove the countryside checking out all the great big woods hunting oppertunities available up there. We didn't see much sign of anything other than a couple grouse but we didn't do alot of walking. Cookie offered to take us fishing Sunday but unfortunatley my partners in crime had troubles getting up in the morning and we had things to get back to at home so we packed up early and took off. It was a good time as always in Waskish. Oh and the reason we ended up all night for 2 nights in a row is there was a big 4 wheeler ride for girls only for breast cancer awareness....so 60+ gals at the bar and my buddies thought they had a chance!! HAHA Thanks again Cookie as it was a pleasure to meet you and have the chance to fish with you. For anyone thinking about making a fall fishing run just watch the weather and give Cookie a call as he has all the amenities to get you on the water and catch some fish with a great person and a comfortable boat.