• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Finally a calm Night!!

First calm night with the improved carp boat.Could have stacked them up but my shooting was way off being the first trip of the year. Thats my excuse anyway.

[Note from admin: Your post has been edited. Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]

DSC03304.jpg

DSC03305.jpg

DSC03307.jpg

Whoppers! I picked up 5 yesterday after work but just small fry. The fish are staying down deep making for some tough shots. I rigged up some finger savers on my rig today. Hoping to take the boat out this weekend. Keep the reports coming.

haha that was me i was parked right next to you, fishing was ok a bit slow, i dont have an arrow for bow fishing yet i have my rig ready to go besides an arrow im kicking myself now after seeing them go through there last night

Im going to be in ND prairie dog shooting next weekend or i would be in for sure. The winning team has 87 carp. big fish was 34.9 pounds. over 400 shot. very well run event.I'll post a pic of the fish pile when i edit the beer cans out of everyones hands in the pic!

We had a pretty quiet weekend shooting-wise. An algae-bloom really made it difficult to see. We took the boat out Saturday morning but got blanked with only about a dozen shots. Wound up at one of our shore spots afterwards. Biggest went 19 lbs. Still haven't seen the big girls yet.

full-9397-9378-carp1.jpg

We had a pretty quiet weekend shooting-wise. An algae-bloom really made it difficult to see. We took the boat out Saturday morning but got blanked with only about a dozen shots. Wound up at one of our shore spots afterwards. Biggest went 19 lbs. Still haven't seen the big girls yet.

full-9397-9378-carp1.jpg

I know that spot! Killed my first carp ever there! Glad to see it still produces wink