• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite WCHA Team (don't be shy)!

&JAG

Continue your votes please. So far

1) Sioux = 6

2) Gophers = 4

2) Bulldogs = 4

2) Beavers = 4

5) Badgers = 2

6) Huskies (St Cloud) = 1

6) Mavericks (MSU) = 1

No responses yet from either Colorado school, Alaska Anchorage, Omaha, or Michigan Tech. Come on you Tech fans, there's got to be one out there! Also there's a Denver guy out there, be loud and proud.

Dang Sioux, they come out of the woodwork this time of year.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh darn sioux fans, driving everybody away. I can't believe we don't have more scsu fans. They've got some fishing up there, to bring people to this site. The msu fans must all be on the pheasant hu.ting page.

Why would a fan be on this hockey forum right now if there team has already cleaned out there locker room? The SCSU and MSU fans probably won't be here until October.

I think college hockey fans are more likely to stick around throughout the playoffs even if their team is out. We are a different breed.

Oh and I am pretty sure Steve Foss is the anti-christ, A Sioux, Badger, and Packer fan - it's just not right, keep your eye on him. wink

And there's our tiebreaker, THANKS Do we have ONE more out there to tie the stinking Sioux?

1) Sioux = 6

2) Bulldogs= 5

3) Gophers = 4

3) Beavers = 4

5) Badgers = 2

5) Huskies (St Cloud) = 2

7) Mavericks (MSU) = 1

I agree with Bear, the really good fans keep rooting for the WCHA even after their team is out. Of course we're losing some good fans to that silly B10 conference now...

Well, if we have to stick to the WCHA....

1st: Gophers. Didn't go to the U, but I grew up on 'em and still love 'em 40 years later. Been through the good times and the bad. Don't get to watch or listen much as we're at the cabin most weekends.

2nd: Bulldogs. Listen or watch most games at the cabin. Have become a big fan the last few years and know more about 'em than I do the Gophs.

Everyone else is a distant last.

What if I'm still deciding? wink

My concern is where to put the Sioux tattoo if they are forced to change. 92 alum and former scholarship athlete.

Since he's still undecided, I'm putting Bryce's tally mark in the Beaver column. Big Supporter!

Of course we're losing some good fans to that silly B10 conference now...

I can't speak for everyone but it will be pretty hard for me not to watch and cheer on WCHA teams. And of course hate on the Sioux.

Jim Bob has the first vote for DU, way to represent. Gotta be someone out there from Omaha, CC, Tech, or Anchorage.

1) Sioux = 9

2) Bulldogs= 5

2) Gophers = 5

4) Beavers = 4

4) Huskies (St Cloud) = 4

6) Mavericks (MSU) = 3

7) Badgers = 2

8) Pioneers = 1

And Omaha. Is Dean Blais online now? I would guess he's here checking up on the postings of "Bigtime" Scsavr. If so we'd love to hear from you.

Look at the Mavericks of Mankato climbing up the board.