• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Arrival!

sticknstring

Finally! That is one sweet lookin' bow for sure. Find some 3D shoots out in your area, and I'll come take a look at it in person.

BTW, don't let Scoot see this, he'll say "too short". grin

32" is the new 36" whistlegrin

Being sans bow for over two months has got me eager to shoot. I can get about 17 yds in the basement, but a 3D shoot would be great. I'll check to see what's shaking up in these parts or I'll grab some company and make the drive to Stillwater & try Chilakoot.

Quote:
sweet looking bow stick

mrklean,

I was on your lake last night - the bow was on my backseat - you should've stopped out! smile

Ya know Scoot, if you shot a Mathews, I could show you the better whitetail spots on the ranch.

On a side note, Carter is up at the ranch and he said he is seeing quite a few deer around the area.

That was some great news to hear I was worried there was about nothing left. wink

I love the black bow.

Quote:
Ya know Scoot, if you shot a Mathews, I could show you the better whitetail spots on the ranch.

I wouldn't count on that anytime Harvey. Scoot's loss. wink

One of my non-hunting buddies said it looks like something John Rambo would've used. I like the name, don't you?

I shall call her... Rambo. laugh

I wouldn't count on that anytime Harvey. Scoot's loss. wink

Yeah, it probably is. For the record, I don't have a problem with Mathews bows. They just don't fit ME. Like I said above though, that is one sexy looking rig! I bet you'll be as happy with it as the turkeys are unhappy with it this Spring.

Seeing the last buck that Scoot shot at the ranch, he is doing fine with his bow.

Seeing the new black bow gets my blood boiling to get a new one but my mathews is only 2 years old and still shoots deer just fine.

All these new bows are very nice bows and with practice, they will all get the job done.

I think back to the first Bear bow I shot and laugh at it now but it did kill deer.

I upgrade every 4 years but my wife has been telling me I'll be keeping this one a lot longer than that. grin

I snapped a few more this morning with the quiver on. I played around with the G5 bracket and was able to get the Tight Spot quiver to fit perfectly with the HHA Ultra. It's my first time using this quiver and it really is everything you'd want in a quiver. Worth the money imo.

full-9397-6207-picture061.jpg

full-9397-6208-picture067.jpg

full-9397-6209-picture064.jpg

Great looking setup Stick, makes me think about upgrading myself. The 05 bowtech I have is getting some years on it but the problem is the darn thing still shoots like brand new and we have a very good "relationship".