• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

the best of

matchset

its not necessarily the area the produces big bucks, but its the hunters who hunt that area that truly help "grow" bucks like this.

shoot lots of does and DON"T shoot little bucks!

work together, get a co-op going.

(ie) the pic of the sheds on the table.... almost all are of 2.5 year old bucks! all those bucks will be 3.5 the following year cuz we don't shoot young bucks!

its amazing what Age can do for a deer population

Well said matchset, just goes to show what a little work, patience, and cooperation can produce. I pretty much stick to public land so my options are limited but I commend you guys for showing others what is possible if you let some deer go.

Looks like a good amount of 3.5 year old sheds on that table as well, IMO. Hard to really tell how many are there with that "mess" of antlers.

Anyone ever get that one with the "club" growing off of his main beam (the one in the pop bottle pic)? That is a rack with character!!!!

Looks like a good amount of 3.5 year old sheds on that table as well, IMO. Hard to really tell how many are there with that "mess" of antlers.

Anyone ever get that one with the "club" growing off of his main beam (the one in the pop bottle pic)? That is a rack with character!!!!

i think there is like 60some sheds on the table, and that was only mid-january. as far as that "flyer" shed.... to my knowledge the deer was never harvested. that shed is from 2002 and is now owned by a collector, and i has his 2003 shed still