• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PS3 No HDMI??

Central Bassman

For some reason my PS3 will not play on HDMI... I dont know what happen, one day my TV would not display the game using the HDMI. It just says searching for signal?? I will work just fine using the red white and yellow connections but wont work on HDMI. I have tried switching setting and all kinds of stuff but can get it to work... Any help???

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Press and hold the power button until it beeps (about 5 seconds). Sometimes the settings get messed up if you have a hard power shut down.

You all ready know this but maybe you forgot. smile

If you were using the RCA cables you were tuned to Imput 1, 2, or, 3. When you hook up the HDMI cable you'll need to tune to a HDMI channel.

If you've been using the RCA cables then you changed the settings in the PS3's output.

I'm not positive but it is something like this. In the menu of the PS3 select the HDMI or Aspect ratio of the output.

I would use a new HDMI cable, and plug it into a different HDMI slot on your TV. Next, do the hard reset and check the appropriate resolution on your TV. If your TV is a 1080i or less and your output resolution is set to 1080P (or higher than your tv allows) you will get the searching for signal message. I did have a HDMI connection go out on my surround sound system, so it can happen.