• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wolves get #4 pick...

Coach1310

what a joke this lottery is. Having the T-wolves pick 4th being the 2nd worse team and the Nets picking was 3rd. I think the draft should be like the NFL, you draft what your record is. I think there is a conspiracy theory against the Wolves that is still haunting us from the Joe Smith - Kevin McHale under the table deal.

what a joke this lottery is. Having the T-wolves pick 4th being the 2nd worse team and the Nets picking was 3rd. I think the draft should be like the NFL, you draft what your record is. I think there is a conspiracy theory against the Wolves that is still haunting us from the Joe Smith - Kevin McHale under the table deal.

I totally agree about the lottery. Isn't the nba the only sports that conducts a draft like this? Low ranking teams need the chance to improve with great players. Once again, the wolves are on the outside of the two best players (for this draft). Is the only way to abolish the lottery is thru owners voting it down or is it Stern's call? Kahn will have to do some wheeling/dealing to try and get one of those players with the three number one picks we have and players. This is so sad.

The lottery is supposed to prevent teams from tanking but it really hurts the same teams over and over like the Wolves and Nets. I figured they would pick from 3-5 in a 2 man draft, that's been the Wolves luck. To win in this league you need to make shrewd moves and get a little lucky, and the Wolves had done or had neither. I guess they don't have to worry about too many lottery PGs drafted. DeMarcus Cousins, Derrick Favors, Craig Monroe, Wesley Johnson?

Actually there is a member from each team watching the results coming from the machine that spits out the ping pong balls. The reason they don't do it live is because it does take a while...

Pick number one is made - Washington. They then have to remove all of Washington's balls from the machine

Pick number two - Philly. Same thing, so on and so on. I certainly don't think its rigged, but we have had some bad luck with the thing. Just remember Jordan was the #3 pick. Bryant was #8. Sometimes the can't misses, miss.

some dufus on espn just showed his projected top 5 picks and he had the wolves selecting turner at 4... so we'll see what happens.

They are just trying to build hype/interest. There is a reason all of the NFL mock drafts change all the time - to keep us interested.

Wall and Turner will be the top two picks. If Turner falls to the Wolves at 4, then our luck has changed!!