• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Backwater Eddy --on TV this weekend

Sarge

If you get a chance, watch "Fishing the Midwest", and see Ed in his home waters, doing what he does best!

I had the chance to fish with Ed last year, just a couple days after the show was taped, and we had a blast! Both Leah and I caught our biggest channel cats ever, and I personally learned alot.

I know Fox sports net north, has the show on at 1:30pm saturday. As well as several other stations at different times, and some on sunday.

Check it out!!

I caught part of the show yesterday. Never been on the Red but it looked pretty inviting.

Eddy,

Looking forward to fishing with you at one of the Cat gatherings in the near future. Sorry you couldn't make the one on the Minnesota last year. Congrats on the TV coverage. I didn't see any sumo piggies though......but I'm sure you're saving your best spots for paying clients. That's the excuse Fishhead gives me when we can't find the Flats on the 'Sota. Either that or he tells me the frogs all escaped.

------------------
I fish.....Therefore I grovel.

Here....Fisheeeeeeee!!

I've been trying to catch the show but missed it both Saturday and Sunday. Does anybody know if it will be aired again?

Its great that people here on FM are getting on the newspaper and TV.

Congratulations!

Sounds like Ed's been really busting his hump lately. He's busy, busy, busy. So... don't take offense to his lack of response, he'll be back soon enough.
I suppose it's tough for him too, now that he's a star. I would imagine GQ, People, Playboy, and other geltlemen's magazines are after him like crazy. I suppose chicks are calling like crazy now that he's famous too. I can only imagine...
Scoot