• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2010 Favorite Fiberglass Boat Poll

marine_man

I really like my Tyee GL but have difficulties liking the local Lund glass dealers. But some of them are Ranger dealers too, so I'd be hosed either way. I guess dealers are just necessary evils. My very close second would be Ranger.

ya dealers are pain

best thing is use them for warrenty stuff

other wise just try to do any thing you can yourself

my old boat i took apart from back to front at one time or the other

then i knew excatly what i had and if it broke on the water i could usally figure out what the problem was and fix most of the time

this new one is still new so not to much to do on it yet

hopefully not for along time

I really like my Tyee GL but have difficulties liking the local Lund glass dealers. But some of them are Ranger dealers too, so I'd be hosed either way. I guess dealers are just necessary evils. My very close second would be Ranger.

guess you have to take the good with the bad!

Since Ranger is an 80% market share in Minnesota this is a biased poll

Sorry dude but I'm not following your logic. How is a poll that lists 14 boat brands, including all the major brands, biased towards Ranger?

What I mean by it is that ranger has a market share of 80% in the fiberglass boat market in Minnesota so the results of this poll are going to be somewhere close to that number. In other states most other brands have higher market share and its more evenly spread out.

If I had 60 grand towards a boat I'd still not buy a Ranger. I am thinking about getting a glass boat next and if I do I am currently leaning towards a Yarcraft or Skeeter. You get a lot more boat for your money in my opinion.