• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

Jeez they really need to slow down on the map packs. If they weren't $15 each then it wouldn't be so bad.

I probably will pass on this one. I haven't played multiplayer in a month or two and the only reason I would consider it is for the zombies map. They pretty much all look like long range maps anyways that don't really stay true to the original Black Ops maps.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This map pack "looks" better than the last one but I never bought the last one either so maybe it was better than advertised, although I haven't heard you guys talking a lot about it so it doesn't sound like I'm missing much.

I doubt I'm going to waste another $15 for more Treyarch trash. They should fix the original game before rolling out more bells and whistles.

The game has been playing exceptionally well for me lately. I played a couple times with brett and I either was playing against people that were horrible or I got back into the swing of things. I was putting up 20-30 kills with single digit deaths. I also was host a lot more often, so maybe that was why?

On W@W, it didn't matter, if you didn't have that map pack, and that map didn't get skipped YOU didn't get in, but if the rest of your party had the map pack, they would. Come along way I guess. I remember playing W@W, and a map pack map would come up, get skipped and the next one would be another map pack map. It was a mess

I think a lot of the better players stopped playing Black Ops. I'm probably an average player and I played about 8 games yesterday in different lobbies and was #1 or 2 in score at the end of every game. I don't think I saw one gold gun or any players that were 15th prestige.

I have seen more gold guns and 15th prestigers than ever the last couple of weeks. What I really have noticed is all the kidz are out of school and they make for some easy pickens.

BTW I like the new maps.

Sons playing the new maps. He is under my name.

One thing that makes the PS3 alot better than the 360- his trial gold membership is over, and I thought he could play under the gold membership I bought. WRONG. He is now playing under my name. Not paying for ANOTHER gold live membership. Whatta crock.

well, its one advantage. i still wouldnt go as far as to say ps3 is alot better than 360 considering.

Not saying alot, each have their advantages. I do like the PS3 better. Connectivity issues with COD exist on both systems, don't let anyone tell you different

Oh, and the one screw on the cover is goofy, but I see they sell them, too. I bought mine at a hardware store, I took my console into the hardware store and found the right one by trying a few.