• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zombies was on CoD:W@W. It was a bonus game mode were you had to fight off wave after wave of zombies. You got points by killing zombies and could use them to buy guns off the walls in the level, buy perks perks, or could try your luck with a random gun from "the box". It could be played 1-4 people online or split screen. Tons of fun. Really addicting.

Almost....

I think it's time for some warmup sessions if you know what I mean. smile

Larry and I played a few matches last night. I'll probably do a few tonight too.

So here's a question. If we all don't have the same MW2 map packs, can we still play together?

Almost....

I think it's time for some warmup sessions if you know what I mean. smile

Larry and I played a few matches last night. I'll probably do a few tonight too.

So here's a question. If we all don't have the same MW2 map packs, can we still play together?

It will say Dtro doesn't have the maps, so map pack is disabled. Than everyone gets [PoorWordUsage] at you smile

Pefect smile

Well I have the first pak, (stimulus I think) but not the second one. I'm not going to spend the money on it when the new game is coming out in a few weeks.

Same here... though I'm a little curious about the Resurgence pack (second map pack) with the newest maps. We didn't even play many of the Stimulus maps last night.

I might just have to take tuesday off. I thought it came out on a thursday, wish it did.

I used to give guys I worked with a hard time for waiting all night for new systems or going to midnight game releases. That was until I played CoD. Last year was my first midnight release and this year Ill probably be out there again.

I never bought the additional maps for MW2 either. I'm actually ready to buy them now, but I'll just wait for Black Ops instead !!!!

I think I'm taking Tue off also

They just had them half price. Might still, haven't been in the PS store for a week or so

Agreed! Hope they are both done. Hope they take the aim assist of off the sniper rifles as well.

There is an option to turn off auto aim in the settings. Auto aim works for all guns. Ever notice you run but an enemy and your guy automatically turns towards him. That is auto aim working for you.

I have mine turned off as it messes me up when im trying to knife people and there is two guys in front of me. I try to knife and it auto aims me at the other guy frown

so would any of you guys be interested in a midnight release party? my two buddies that i usually do this kinda stuff with are deployed overseas right now, and i think it might be fun to get a bunch of guys together and play into the late hours of the next day, and get a chance to meet some of ya. id offer to host but i dont know how many would fit into my appartment