• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the new maps, but Berlin Wall can F off. Such a terribly laid out map in my opinion. Discovery is a cool map, and I like Kowloon and Stadium since they are relatively small.

Berlin wall is one of my favorites actually. When playing with rob we got a system down that usually works in our favor and locks down pretty much one side of the map.

I was skeptical about them. I figured it be pretty hard to get use to them because of all the nooks, windows, and voided spaces. However it was pretty easy learning these maps! They are pretty fun!

This about every map pack and new game edition. laugh Till after the first week.

all those years of Ballet and figure skating have finally paid off for you. Nice stab Johnny Weir. smile

I had to google Johnny Weir to even know who the heck he was. How do you know about figure skating? Despite your wizzard skills do your toes twinkle too or was he your teacher when you took ribbon dancing classes?

14.jpg

To be honest BOPS has been pretty flawless on PS3 lately. No complaints, other then I think there are some hackers with aim assist, because they just cant be that good, and swing the gun that fast and have it stop directly on me time after time!

I hear you wandering eyes. I watch kill cams and I'm in awe. If the guy isn't using aimbot then that's impressive. Then I think a little longer about how many hours of his life he's played to get that good and I don't feel so bad about sucking.

Played against some guys with gold guns the other night, gotta be 15th prestige I think to unlock those...