• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was definitely glitchy last night...we all had to reboot our boxes at one point. I have also noticed a glitch when I get killed by a flamethrower and after I respawn my gun has flames coming out the side. Very strange. I have noticed the claymore glitch for quite a while (I use them constantly).

I prestiged again last night at midnight and got offline around 3 and had made it up to level 20 or so in that time. Now I got the AK74u so I am good to go.

Frontier guys, I was getting disconnected last week, over and over again. Called Frontier and they had to come out. Still did it, they came out again and it hasn't disconnected me since. One thing of interest- the guy told me they are getting new routers soon. You guys know these Siemens routers are almost 5 years old? They quit making routers and apparently Frontier got a good deal on them and bought every one they had left.

Sorry I've been MIA lately. It's tough to play with the Flu. I tried one night and I could only take about an hour of it. The pounding headache became a banging headache. smile

Maybe tonight I'll give it a go.

Frontier guys, I was getting disconnected last week, over and over again. Called Frontier and they had to come out. Still did it, they came out again and it hasn't disconnected me since. One thing of interest- the guy told me they are getting new routers soon. You guys know these Siemens routers are almost 5 years old? They quit making routers and apparently Frontier got a good deal on them and bought every one they had left.

Soon as another carrier comes in, SNAG EM UP, get rid of sucktier! The routers are faulty, but that's not the only problem with that company

Yeah I have never been too happy with Frontier- but my little towns basically stuck. We have had a contract with the same cable company out of Iowa since 1982- and it is spendy and not many channels and that's why I have DirecTv now

Then next was really weird.. I got the bomber.. and already had the car.. So I sent up the bomber, and then activated the car... on my hud or whatever you call the little screen in the upper corner that normally shows your car.. it showed me driving the airplane around. Was the weirdest thing..

I saw what your talking about when I watched the match again, weird. Guess who you got with your RC/Jet hybrid? I uploaded the video to show on the web but when you watch it online it just shows an RC car but on the PS3 it shows the jet. No one wants to see you blow me up though so I wont post that vid but I do have this one from the same game...

TurnUpFishing is pretty good, but I can take him :);)

Here is a call of duty Dosey Doe! I wish you could hear voices from our party because robs laugh when he saw this was HYSTERICAL!

The story behind this one is I made a knifing class and just ran around knifing everyone, a first few rounds I did really well, and well this guy had enough of me running around stabbing him so he found my knife and picked it up to try it out.

hahaha....Knife dancing with the not so shiney starz. Glad I was there to see that and to mop up the mess. laugh I have been tryin the runnin around with the knives here and there and sometimes I get a lot kills but other times I die alot more. lol

tonight is my last night of playing before I go back to work tomorrow.

Looks alot like the lag I constantly endure. Out of curiosity, what is everyone getting for ps3 connection speeds? I average 800kbps up and 500 down.

I never have issues with connection lag. I did with my xbox, but that was a semi faulty wife connection. seems when I had the wifi attached to the xbox it didnt work good, now I have it just laying on the ground next to the xbox and it works great.

ps3 wifi RULES. I think the most lag you see is from the game play its self.