• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even know that Roman dude, but another famous person, that's local that is into the COD franchise big time is Paul Charchian. He mentions COD when he is a guest on PA's radio show often and a couple seasons ago he wore a World at War shirt on Fantasy Victory site

FYI ~ MW3 Rumor:

According to rumor, Infinity Ward is working on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, and it will be a prequel to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare with Ghost as the main character. According to This is Xbox's unnamed source, Modern Warfare 3 is not being built on a new game engine, and won't be out in 2011.

The game supposedly is based on the comic book stories written by David Lapham, and will reveal how Ghost became a member of Task Force 141. Players will reportedly revisit locations from both Call of Duty 4 and Modern Warfare 2, but see them from a different viewpoint.

That Infinity Ward is working on the next Modern Warfare game seems like a no-brainer, but as for the rest of these details, who knows? Obviously Activision and Inifinity Ward aren't talking (Infinity Ward's Robert Bolling neither confirms nor denies), so there's no way to really gauge the accuracy or likelihood that this rumor turns out to be true.

So keep tuned, and we'll let you know the minute we hear anything, even if it's just rumors!

Read more: http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/709543...l#ixzz1ABj0qb8S

Am I the only one have lag issues(ps3)? Virtually unplayable most of the time due to inconsistency. Keep thinking it's my system and then have 2-3 normal games. Would love to try it with box hardwired but that just won't work in our house. Real close to offering up a copy of BOPS for sale...cheap.

I got sick of the lag and have kind of taken a break from it. I'll try it again in the next week or so and see if its any better.

Yesterday afternoon on Xbox, Andy and I got into a lobby where you couldn't sprint. Was weird.

They issued a hotfix yesterday which contained this glitch. They re-issued another hotfix to correct the problem shortly after it was discovered and all you had to do was "dashboard" and the new hotfix was downloaded to your machine. It happened to me as well earlier in the evening.

I agree, much better. Im playing on PS3 and I really havnt been noticing much lag lately. Honestly it has been running as smoothly as MW2 ran for me. I did that port forward/DMZ stuff to my PS3, maybe thats helping me out? Only problem Im having is it seems that if I play for an hour at least once Ill get stuck at the match load screen, when I hit the PS button and 'quit game' my PS beeps a few times and completely reboots. Kind of annoying.

I got Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for xmas from the kids and as soon as I fired it up, I got the old Red Ring of Death. First time that's happened for me and thank god they extended the warranty for the RRD for 3 years. But seriously, what timing. I've been playing BOPS since its release but waited patiently for ACB until Christmas and boom, I don't even get past the open credits when the box fries.

And I missed all the Xmas noob action on BOPS too.

Nice huh ?

I got Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for xmas from the kids and as soon as I fired it up, I got the old Red Ring of Death.

No good. That's what I am currently playing on my break from BOPS. Good Stuff.

Today the PS3 was loading Hanoi, the screen where you see an image of a picture of the next map and "game settings loading".

It would go to the 10 seconds, back out and say "game lobby closed" and then immediately go into loading the same lobby without me even hitting "x".

it did that 3 times and I had to quit the game and reboot.

Weird. After that match was over all other lobbies worked fine. Maybe it just downloaded without me knowing it?

It was weird for me too. I didn't log in until after I had read that there was a hotfix issued and there was a problem with it and that the second hotfix had already been issued to correct the slow running problem. Knowing that, I logged in figuring I'd get the hotfix downloaded and I wouldn't have any problems, which I didn't for a couple of matches, but then all of a sudden I started a match and it was like I was running in mud. I then went to the dashboard and back as they suggested and everything was fine. Strange that it started after a few matches and not right away....also strange that it happened at all since I logged in AFTER the new hotfix had been issued. Oh well.

I agree, much better. Im playing on PS3 and I really havnt been noticing much lag lately. Honestly it has been running as smoothly as MW2 ran for me. I did that port forward/DMZ stuff to my PS3, maybe thats helping me out? Only problem Im having is it seems that if I play for an hour at least once Ill get stuck at the match load screen, when I hit the PS button and 'quit game' my PS beeps a few times and completely reboots. Kind of annoying.

Mine has done the same exact thing.

I got on later at night and played a few rounds on the box. Man were the aim bot guys out last night. I actually sent a few messages to some of the users smack talking and they totally admitted.

it was interesting watching the kill cams and how the guns would snap back and forth to different guys.

Got in a few christmas noobs too! that was the only fun part

Well that's easy enough to fix. We just need to get enough peeps on tonight and do some private matches. Maybe a little FFA action.

Thursday night Throwdown? 7pm? smile

I feel like carp but I'll try to be there.

I might not be on until 9 tonight or so, but yeah last night was freakin horrible. Every domination lobby was packed full of 5,6,7+ prestiges and we got absolutely killed in every lobby we tried...frustrating. We seemed to get paired with the people who don't realize that it's not team deathmatch.

I'm really happy with my new box though and I am glad I upgraded. I am a Playstation loyalist and I always have been but I have wanted an Xbox since they came out.

Maybe I will see ya guys on tonight.

The last few days the aimbot has skyrocketed. I did some research and it looks like you tube has several different videos showing it.

There are several different types of aim bots. I guess they are untraceable by microsoft for now.

This video I believe is the AIM BOT that only shoots 50% of the time, and the gun jumps to the closest guy.