• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

any new bows bought?

trolloni

Its not mine but today I bought the boy a new bear charge. He loves it. He is shooting very very well with it already. we set it up with an adjustable single pin site, whisker bisket and limb saver stabilizer. After watching him shoot tonite I think I am done betting him a dollar a shot he is kicking my butt. I took a couple shots with it I thought it was very smooth very little vibration and quiet. I would recomend this bow to anybody looking for a fair priced bow less than $500 set up out the door with 6 arrows.

Bought a Elite Archery GT500. Thing is pretty nice with all the bells and whistles now attached thanks to something that ryhmes with labin tever employees. I like it thus far. Hopefully it brings in a B&C on a string for the $$$. Something tells me a deer isnt gaurnteed no matter how much you spend.

Picked up the PSE Vendetta XS in all black, axion 6 inch stabalizer, hha optimizer sight, and the trophy taker smack down rest, looking to upgrade to the QAD Pro after the season but the bow broke the bank as it is. Never thought I'd shoot a PSE but the Vendetta just seemed to fit. I'll be enjoying the 29.5 Axle to Axle in the stand...but I'm thinking not on the target range, might have to pickup a bowtech general for that purpose

Got a 2009 Alphamax 32 with black riser and camo linbs. Ripcord rest and Flashpoint Solaris sight with a Axion stab and Apex quiver. Havn't shot it yet, stll settin it up but should be a shooter. Sold my Hoyt Cybertech to my brother in law who wants to get into bowhunting. Was looking at the Z7 and Maxxis and Destroyer, but got a steal on the AM32 for about half the cost, couldn't pass it up.