• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bowfishermen and Women

Jmnhunter

i didnt shoot night at all last year because we had our hands full with the suckers during the day time. killed quite a few. Once i go home to centerville want to try and get out and shoot at night b4 i leave for alaska at the end of may.

I've been doing it for years. Most fun a guy can have on the water, in my opinion. Might be out of commission until I get a new bowstring, though. Had it snap last year at full draw, but luckily no damage to the bow itself. Sigh...could be a long summer...

tyler i know what you mean! when i was living in DL a couple of summers ago, I was excited to go out and shoot some carp and found that my string had a few strands coming apart, and had to order in a string from the one outdoors shop in DL that cost an arm and a leg, and that took out a couple of weeks!

i saw some guys out on the little river off of high way 10 and 35w shooting aready and i know it doesn't open till may 1.

Take pics with your cell phone, call them in to TIP or 911.

Share the pics and info with the cops.

The authorities can take it from there.

Yeah, I agree with turning guys like that in. We work hard and have fought hard to get the bowfishing laws we have right now! Idiots like this ruin it for us and give us a bad name...

I shoot pretty much every day, we ended last season with close to 15,300

fish with multiple shoots of 800+ fish. I usually got a spot on one of my boats, if anyone is interested; let me know!

Chad