• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Final five 2010

cbrooks

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday alternate channels:

Provider - Channel

DirecTV - 658

Dish Network - 475

Cable One (Fargo/Moorhead) - 44

Hiawatha Broadband (Winona) - 20

Comcast - 692

Mediacom - Connections Channel

Hickory Tech - 1

Charter - 421

Sunday alternate channels:

Provider - Channel

DirecTV - 658

Dish Network - 450

Comcast - 692

Hickory Tech - 1

Charter - 421

Go Sioux. Didn't want anyone to miss out. Don't want to be too confident as I believe the WCHA will do everything in their power to make sure the rodent fans fill seats (=$$$) next weekend. Hoping for good, well played hockey.

The only goal we are missing is the Robbie Bina goal that went the distance of the rink right through Jeff Frazee. The rodents are in Sioux country now. Prediction, UND wins in two games 5-2 tonight 3-1 tomorrow.

Sioux

Sioux in 3, Gophers win tonight 3-2, UND then wins 4-1, and 2-1.

Other series:

- Denver in 2

- Wisconsin in 3 (AA has played spoiler to them before)

- St Cloud in 2

- UMD in 3

I guess I have no 6-10 seeds winning. That can't be...

Friday alternate channels:

Provider - Channel

DirecTV - 658

Dish Network - 475

Comcast - 692

Hickory Tech - 1

Charter - 421

Sunday alternate channels:

Provider - Channel

DirecTV - 658

Dish Network - 450

Comcast - 692

Hickory Tech - 1

Charter - 421

Go Sioux. Didn't want anyone to miss out. Don't want to be too confident as I believe the WCHA will do everything in their power to make sure the rodent fans fill seats (=$$$) next weekend. Hoping for good, well played hockey.

If you get Fox College Sports (FCS - Central) all the games are on via the Sioux channel. 7:30/7:00/7:00.

Anyone else heading to Grand Forks?

Should be a heck of a weekend. I hope the Sioux win in 2 or 3, but I don't like the fact that MN HAS to win to continue their season. Sioux only really need one win to get to the NCAA's.

The only goal we are missing is the Robbie Bina goal that went the distance of the rink right through Jeff Frazee. The rodents are in Sioux country now. Prediction, UND wins in two games 5-2 tonight 3-1 tomorrow.

Sioux

Sioux fans predicting a sweep, I like to see that.

How are the semis scheduled? Does the top seed left play the late game or the early game next Friday?

Thanks.

Depends if the Gophers make it. They will always be the late game on Friday, at least I'm sure that's the way it has been in the past.

I am still going to say gophs win this series. I just cant get my brain to say the Sioux will win. I guess we will see after the first period, if the gopphs came to play.

The seedings get reshuffled and then they play according to attendance and seed if they can, for the times of games.

I think it is funny how much you guys think the gopher fans will pay off refs and what not. Get real. And you really think the league will purposely call this game in a way to make the gophs advance. That is just dumb. The stinking Sioux will get enough stupid penalties on their own anyway.

I just hope Shepard and Champion are not the refs. THey hate the gophs and i dont think they are big Sioux fans either. I hope the refs let them play.

I cant believe a Sioux fan wants to give us Blais. That is too funny. I would love to have him. I even started a thread called Fire Lucia and hire Blais.

Brooks, whats your biggest Ski out of Plant?

My biggest ski out of plantan that I got to the boat is 49 inches. Anything else I tell you will have to be email. How often do you get back there? If you need any info let me know.

I would like to see Blais back in the WCHA. Even if its for Gopher nation and I'll probably regret it too;)

I only want to see Lucia leave and maybe what's best for the MN team (I do live here also)... He always seems to have a cocky smile behind the bench, where's the emotion? Look at the Sioux's Hakstol always intense and ready to rock! I think the blue chip boys of the U need a fire set under them. I agree with your thread about Blais... Go Sioux!

I am just preparing myself in case the Gophs loose. I need to have some sort of edge....If my team is going to be worthless, I guess I better be good at something.

Here is my email, [pleasebecomeasponsor]@yahoo.com drop me a line. I do still get back to that area a few times a year. Not a better spot to fish, so much big fish water.

I've complained about Shep before, and also Adam and Mason. Campion is one of the best refs the WCHA has though, IMO. Guy calls it consistent all game.

Anyway. If the Gopher's don't come out firing right away tonight, I don't think they have a chance. I think they will though, and then it'll be a question of who wants it more. I don't think UND needs another game to get into the NCAA's, but who wouldn't want the trophy? The precedent of "no play-in team has ever won it" no longer applies (See to the left <---)

Nodak is in, I guess I dont know forsure. But they are ranked like 5th or something. And as we noticed before there really arent too many team out there with better records. It would be ensured if Bemidji and Miami win their tourny's.

Dont worry the league will put them in the same region as either denver or Wisc.

Please come back to the gophs Blais.

Go Gophers!,

Ahh, I have been wondering that too. It better not be blacked out. I have direct TV, HD, and my box tells me what channels I have, and what channels i get. I have 2 of this 658 and only 1 shows I get it. That one I get doesnt show hockey being on . It also says it is on 617, but i dont have that either. It better be on. I have an upgraded package, you know the one where you get 1000 channels no one ever watches.

I better start my drive to the Ralph....

I think UND is in do matter what either. Their PWR is too high to be passed over, like [pleasebecomeasponsor] said, don't be surprised to see them in a region with WI or Denver.

Hard to call this weekend, the Gophers are so unpredictable this year. One night they look like they would rather be home playing video games, the next night they beat you by 4 or 5 goals. I can't see either team sweeping this weekend so we will see who wants it more on Sunday.

I'm on the horn with d tv now and they say at 7pm the game will come on 651. 651-1 will not have it. Right now they say it is not showing the programing but later it will? We will see I guess. I will cry literally if I cannot watch this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also 617 generally always runs the sioux games...

Ok that makes me feel better. I was told I would have it. I had the wrong number when i said 658. 651 and 651.1 is what i was referring to.

Jag thanks, that is the most exclamation points I have ever seen. I like your style, unless you are a Sioux fan.

Go gophers. I want the Gophs to win, but as I said before i am fed up with their heartless effort. I really just want to see some good old Gopher/Sioux hockey. The last series between them was pretty borring.