• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Amare Stoudemire

theghost_03

I agree why would the Wolves want him when he will become a free agent in a year and the Wolves have stated they are 2-5 years away from being a playoff contender. Plus he is going to be asking for top dollar and someone will pay him and that would hurt all the cap space we have cleared plus it sounds like we would have to give up some prospects/draft picks also.

I think it would be the big name player that the t pups need on the team. They get lucky and get the first pick in the draft and get Wall I think that we would have a pretty good outlook. Trade Rubio to the suns he isnt going to ever play in Minnesota anyways

There is going to be a ton of trading with the huge disparity in revenues this year...some teams are taking it on the chin with ticket sales and can't pay some of these guys on losing teams. The rich are going to get richer; teams making championship runs will add expensive pieces if the get a huge upside in talent.

I could see the Wolves dealing if they could extend Stoudemire or get someone else in a multi-team trade.

Unless you can get a genetic freak of a big man like ShaQ or Howard, the play makers in the NBA are guards/wingmen.

I think Cole is a good college player, but don't see it in the Pro's.

Just don't make the shot fatal or have it effect your fishing!! LOL cause I could definatly see them moving a draft pick or 2 and moving up in the middle of the draft to get Aldrich if he is still available......I am pretty sure they would not waste a top 10 pick on him though