• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Hangover

Craigums

This topic has probably been posted a bunch of times but im too lazy to search for an old thread. I bought this movie the other day cause I heard some good things about it. I just wanted to endorse this movie it is absolutely hilarious and I would definately recommend renting or buying this movie if your into that type of humor!

"We're a wolf pack of four, wandering the desert, searching for strippers and cokaine."

Right on man, great flick.. Saw it in the theater, rented it the day it came out, and have already watched it 4 times.. Woulda bought it right away but its on my x-mas list. So many great one liners, thats what i look for in funny movie..

"Phil, there's a jungle cat in the bathroom!"......pause...."He's not kiddin, theres a tiger in there!" great stuff.

OK, loved this movie, it was hilarious. But I did have a disagreement with my wife- same guy made "Old School" as well, and I thought that was a bit funnier, but she didn't think so. They did bring the wedding band back for The Hangover, and they are awesome!!!

I picked up this movie (the two-disc unrated version) when I was Xmas shopping because I had heard it was a riot and it definitely was. I think I laughed just as hard at the camera photos at the end of the movie as I did the rest of it. This one ranks right up there on my list of comedies and I'm glad I bought it.

i heard on the radio it was the most overated movie the the year, they must have been watching somethign other then us.

Some people have a different sense of humor, others none at all. Hard to believe people actually didn't think this movie was funny.