• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tomorrow (wed)?????

MUSKY18

I can't say I've ever thought I was wasting time sitting in a stand bowhunting. Like Don said, its tough to kill a deer from the couch. If I had the day off I would definately be out in the stand with the weather turining like it is. May be coming down with a little anal glaucoma towards the end of the week.

I can't say I've ever thought I was wasting time sitting in a stand bowhunting. Like Don said, its tough to kill a deer from the couch. If I had the day off I would definately be out in the stand with the weather turining like it is. May be coming down with a little anal glaucoma towards the end of the week.

I doubt the boss would ask for verification on that one!!

Well if my work load will let me get out I will try a couple spots tomorrow that I haven't sat this year and if I don't see anything I might try and put a sneak or stock on any critter I can find....time to get aggressive. With the colder temps and possible snow it should be interesting.

I'll report my findings!

meat-run

Only saw one deer and it was running away when I jumped it didn't see any deer the rest of the night when I normally would see 4-6 each night. Can't seem to find them or figure out where they went. I know they didn't get shot during rifle season because it's in the city limits and no guns allowed. Might wait till snow and cut a track to see what's fresh and around till then good luck.

mr

you are right bmc, lots of areas are now dominated my totally nocturnal deer. I have maybe 20 deer or so on the farm I live at and haven't seen a daylight deer since mid-October. My trailcam proves they are there, just midnight to 4:00 is when they are entering the corn and beans, with this colder weather I'll expect to see them on the cam around 6:00, bit earlier now. I've been muzzy hunting that thick close to a food source way off the road rarely pressured area and haven't seen a deer yet, complete nocturnal.