• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How far north is there ice?

Laska

bummer, sounds like down where I am we just started getting consistant freezing weather smile Hopefully with this weather I can plan some spearing for 2-3 weeks out gonna be a short season this year im afraid... Keep the ice reports up!!

i went and checked on 2 small lakes near ely and one was 1/3 covered with a thin sheet and another was covered all the way (from what i could see from the access). the one that was covered i tested the edge with my foot about 1 foot out with most of my weight and dint break through but then i threw a rock out about the size of my fist about 25 yards out and when it landed it broke a little hole through but bounced off and slid across. it will still be a few weeks though but its a start.

unless we get some cold weather and no wind

it going to be a bit

i drive by the bay on north long just bout everyday

and there a tiny bit if ice in the weeds but the least little breeze that will be gone

that bay is usally the first ice

i did see 2 boats on gull and one on round friday

brrrrrrrr hope they caught some fish